Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop saying you can't change your looks.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to get too deep here; but can't we all agree that beauty is objective on some levels sure, but in essence it's subjective to all of us?

Yes good looking men have a good chance with people who are as good looking as they are, but who's to say that someone not as good looking doesn't have a completely different set of standards and a different interpretation of beauty entirely?

It's all about personal satisfaction, right? I mean we want to please ourselves with being with girls that we feel are gorgeous (mentally and physically).

Now I'm not trying to promote the mentality of (settling with what you can get) I believe that we all should strive to better ourselves regardless of our accomplishments. The important thing is to have a positive mindset on it all and not adopting the defeatist mindset that a few of the posters in this thread have shown.

To end with a cliche quote: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." And I feel as long as we're improving ourselves to attract women who are what we believe to be "beautiful" then I don't think anybody can see anything wrong with that, and that's where this issue should be left!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The basic answer to me is... looks help, but overall inner game decides whether you get her. I'm not the best looking dude myself, but I can still get interest and pull numbers.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, what exactly do you look like?

Out of curiosity's sake.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said kid I'm not fighting. Think what you want to think is right. If it's wrong that is not my concern.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I agree numbers arnt all that special, yet ElFag keeps talking about how he "gets numbers" and I supposedly dont, which is not true

Why dont you go kiss another hooker ElDud?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is I don't feel the need to compare myself to you guys or prove anything to you guys. You can think what you want even if it's not right. I could sit here prove myself to you guys, talk big game, but I see no use.

K-Kov

Don Juan
Reaction score
...alright now let's all take out those pacifiers because your mommies are waiting to take you home from day care...stop being little babies arguing about who's got more game over the internet

there's a time and a place to be alpha...and on the internet is not one of those places

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K-Kov said:
...alright now let's all take out those pacifiers because your mommies are waiting to take you home from day care...stop being little babies arguing about who's got more game over the internet

there's a time and a place to be alpha...and on the internet is not one of those places
Arguing is not Alpha. And also a secure man has no need to brag or compare his games to others. Besides there's no argument. I'm telling him he can think whatever wants.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is everyone still bashing on ElStud? I know his history but his first post in this thread was brilliant. It shows he might actually be IMPROVING. So why are you guys still attacking him?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can say or think anything they like, doesn't mean they're right or what they say has any significance. Hurrah, bash me to the end of days. See my thing is I'm secure enough to know that anything haters say really doesn't matter. You can call me a "d*ck loving homosexual p*ssy who doesn't get numbers" and it won't mean a damn thing. Does it mean that I am? Nope, does it affect me? Nope, cause I'm secure.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way ElStud argues about the "go away"... I agree.

I could see any plain to good looking guy talking to a sassy hot girl in the line at Starbucks at the mall about fluff topic stuff like weather and how she's doing.

She might not be in the conversational mood at the time and give the guy a look like "WTF?" and tell him to just go away, she's not in the mood.

I could see an alpha telling the girl, "Go away? Ya. I didn't notice you were doing other things with... ...what's your imaginary friend's name? <wait for her to respond and interrupt, turn to an empty space next to her> My name is <...>, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Even though a female wouldn't even say "go away" unless she was a total bitch that hated you... I wouldn't see why there's a debate over it. ElStud has good advice... and if it's not perfect... the point gets across.

Your arguments still suck though, to be honest. Work on your arguments and you can come up with quick, witty responses to these dumb hos in real life.