stop leading me on then f*cking off!!!!

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit pissed off, although at the same time I'm a little pleased..

basically was at a club/party and a gril (friend of a friend) who I've been flirting with a bit recently was there too.
At one point I was just stood, basically leering at the women on the dancefloor, and she was on my left chatting to one of her mates,

Anyway, she stroked me on my arm to get my attention and asked if I was ok, we got chatting and she asked if there where any guys at my work I could set her up with, I said "No, they're all married" and she said "that's the problem, once you get to my age" ( she's early 30s) "there's no one about" then there was a pause and she said, "I'll just have to fancy you I think"

So I immediately think wahey! my lucks in tonight, lets dance and get it one and then etc. etc. but then a few minutes later she decides to leave!!! from the way she said it, it sounded like she genuinely did want to leave (ie. she'd been up since 5 in the morning, needed to be up early tommorow etc. and it was pretty late) but it just pisses me off getting my hopes up and everything,

still next time I see her I'm f*cking going for it, no 2 ways about it, when I was talking to her earlier she kept stroking my chest and stuff.. bloody women.. I don't mind them leading us on, its when they f*ck off I get pissed off

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh...she's NOT leading you on. You two were at a CLUB!!! She was having a good time. You need to learn how to read women better bro.

PIMP

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what so you reckon she is interested or not??

from my experiences from not just that night but when I've met her before I thing she probably is (certainly she was then), which is why I'm annoyed that she dedided to leave before I could do anything about it..

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks lead me on all the time. one chick i had a few really good conversations with, she asks for my email, i ask for hers, i write her, she never responds, i see her later and she's acting like she doesnt see me...what da fukk? another chick asks me out for a day, says she'll pay and so when i call her the day she asked me out for, she doesnt pick up the phone or reply to my message and i havent heard from her since....what da fukk? another chick tell me we should go out to the movies sometime, so i call her to ask her out, but she tells me she got other plans...well few more chicks like this did similar things...i dont get women. what the hell do they think they're doing? what types of games are they playing?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill here. When she made the comment about "I'll have to fancy you then" you could have said something like "I'm more than a consolation prize, you'll have to earn me" or something else C&F. That would have been the perfect time for that. Then you could have walked away and started spitting game at another female.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her is when you should ignore her if you feel so messed up over this.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what makes you think she wants you??

that line she said..hey guess what, women also JOKE AROUND!
althought there could be some interest, i can totally see her just saying it in either sarcastic tone, or "we all know this isnt happening, so let's laugh" tone.

but hey, you should give it a shot and find out for yourself.

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrNiceGuy

stop leading me on then f*cking off!!!!
I'm a bit pissed off, although at the same time I'm a little pleased..
. I don't mind them leading us on, its when they f*ck off I get pissed off

Well I do mind thank you very much. I would rather reverse the game and lead them on and get the pleasure of watching their faces as I walk off Mr.NiceGuy.