Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stop just stop

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop putting value into her. Thats OUR biggest mistake, putting some sort of value into her. everytime you think of your ex, you're putitng some sort of value into her. WHY would you think of her when shes your ex? shes just a leaf on the tree and someday she will let go of that tree.

when you out value into something and it doesnt turn out to well, it hits you or effects your emotions. you get mad that you didnt fuk her, or you get mad because you didnt have enough game, and most of all, you get upset because you didnt fuk her. and some other guy did. BIG WHOOP. why be mad at one girl when theres a million out there?

STOP putting any value into girls, they're just flesh and tissues with alot of blood. they're not better than you in anyway so why do you suck up all the time?
stop being an ass kisser too. if shes beautiful, she will hear it from some other chump, a REAL man should know that. I never tell a beautiful girl shes hot or sexy, cuz I KNOW theres alot of chumps out there who do that job for me.

STOP thinking of her like she some sort of booty queen,

thats why breakups and tryin to become aloof is so much harder, BEcause we make it harder for ourselves.

a WOMAN is a WOMAN, SHES Not anything special, THEY ALL SUCK C0CK, not only she, they ALL DO. MOST of them got a nice ass. so stop putting value into her.

if you cant do it. then do this

LET GO, LET GO OF EVERYTHING, close your eyes and let go your peers, your deepest fear and let them go.
breath slowly and tell yourself, you aint holding nothing, MEMORIES let them go, HER, let her go, let her breathe. you aint chasing no one.

just let go of everything and walk around with no strings attach. FREEDOM, LIFE. you live them

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm.......good to know you got rid of ur afc ways bigtyme, lol

Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
shes just a leaf on the tree and someday she will let go of that tree.
Damn good analogy. I'm putting it in my quote box.

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best post in here, thanks.