Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*******stop It******

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the Don Juan Discussion Forum is very sad nowadays... What happenned? All I read now is this "What if she does or says this or that? What then"

For GOD's sake, be a man and learn to move on when a girl is not interested. In most cases is so painfully obvious that the girls are not interested that is depressing for me to read the posts. STOP disrespecting yourself and move on.

One of the BEST things to learn when dealing with women is to MOVE ON. Don't concentrate on just one girl at a time, that's how you become obsessed and enfatuated with them. Keep busy with other girls and everything else going on in your life.

And there are those who even knowing that the girls are taken keep hoping for a miracle. This is totally unacceptable and sad to see guys become "emotional tampons" (thanks Pook) to these girls when their boyfriends treat them bad. Grow some b@lls and start looking for those girls who are single. If a woman is taken, DON'T MESS WITH HER. Leave her alone.

Do you know what your gut feeling is telling you? Yes, it is telling you that she is not interested and pursuing her more would be just a waste of time, energy and a debastating blow to your male ego. MOVE ON guys, come on.