"stop....it hurts" when i'm down her pants

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey dudes, long time no see

You last visited: 07-23-2006 at 08:35 PM

hehe

anyway need abit of advice

i just turned 18 and im dating this girl thats 15 (turning 16 soon), yeah anyway i feel kinda scummy writing this on a forum hehe but anyway..

when i was in bed with her the other night at her house (her parents r cool with us sleepin in teh same bed...) then we were watchin a movie n then it ended n turned off the lamp, then i was just making out with her, anyway (we had sex on nye) i was fingering her, then id pull my fingers out n then kinda pull them up the front of her vagina...

and then she goes 'that hurts' n yeah, kinda turned away n i was like meh n went to sleep lol

what happened on nye, well the next morning i did the same thing, but i was doing it for ages n she was like kinda moaning b4 she whispered that it hurts.

now i dont have a HUGE amount of experience with chicks, but yeah when she says it hurts does she _really_ mean it or is she getting turned on or what?

arrrg advice plz:up: does shezzler still post on here?

thx dudes

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Parents okay with u bein in her bed? wtf?!

cA^ said:
i was fingering her, then id pull my fingers out n then kinda pull them up the front of her vagina...

and then she goes 'that hurts' n yeah, kinda turned away n i was like meh n went to sleep lol

Wasup man, when you say, Pulling out and up the front, did umean u were trying to hit her g-spot or did u completely pull them out and u were rubbin her cl.it??

Anyways, My advice is, whatever you're doin that hurts, make sure its really nice and wet in their, lick your fingers every now and then (unless it stanks), but yeah, i never fingered my ex gf.. omfg.. ( i need to move on). I never fingered her cus it hurt her as well, i dunno why she could handle my penis but not a single finger? Anyways, you should try oral sex, give her some nice head for about 7 minutes and proceed to sex... see how it works..

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, thanks for the reply

yeah what i mean is, ill be fingering her then ill pull out my finger and rub her cl.it ... and thats when she says it hurts

yeah on nye, i was pretty drunk and yea gave her oral for about 5mins then had sex n that worked fine... hehe

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because it's sencative you tart.

it's even more sencative then the "head" of the "uncut" guys.

GO EASY!!!!, DON'T RUB IT, TICKLE IT.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem until it dawned on me how hard I was actually pushing it down when I was rubbing it. What you must do is barely put down any pressure at first and just simply brush it very lightly.

I garuantee if you keep the pressure to a minimum she'll stop saying it hurts. I say this because after I made my girl sore after a night of rough rubbing she'd still let me touch it a day after as long as I didn't push down too hard.

Pressure is key!

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The **** itself is extremely sensitive and it is usually more uncomfortable than pleasurable for women when you touch it directly.

edit: funny how c lit is censored on a forum like this.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Because your penis is smaller than your finger? :flowers:

haha, wow bro, thats Sig quality right there!

Maverick Knight

Reaction score
When you're touching the c!it, you gotta remember that it's better to be gentle. Strong stuff feels better on a guy than for a chick.

Second point: lube is your friend. They sell it at the Rite Aid.