Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stop, Hold On, Everybody Listen!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
HOLD ON!

Okay guys, we need to discuss this, Pook, Survivor, diablo, anybody! This is what it is............

THE PHONE!!!

It is easy as crushing jelly beans to get a girls number, but most of the quality girls will flake out on you on the phone, while the not-so- quality ones will be all excited over you...( what a bore) hehe.....

The question or train of thought is this, because I am starting to believe it is true.... Do quality girls even want us to get their number and call them? Or.....do they want us to TELL them what to do when we first meet them?

This needs to be discussed, because I dont believe the Don Juan tactics, energy, flow, or anything works over the phone with quality girls that you just met. It is like, calling them or even telling them to write their number down, is like an AFC move or something? Guys.......what s up...............tell me how you feel on this subject........are you guys experiencing this too?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working over the phone should be no big deal. You're thinking about it too much. I talk to quality girls over the phone all the time and it's no big deal.

Though I try to do most of my work face to face, you have to work with what you have and a good phone conversation can go miles. And DJ skills do come in handy over the phone, staying calm and focused on the flow of the conversation works in person or over digital waves.

Interlewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the answer, is that the high quality girls get calls all the time. They don't answer their phone if it's a number they don't recognize.

If you #close a girl, try to put your name in her phone. So when you call her she'll know who it is.

I don't know if you already do that...but it could help a bit.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
okay Prmoon, listen a little bit..............

Her: hello...
Me: Whats up, this lisa.....
Her: Yeah, whos this?
Me: This pvssyeater, what s up ( or something like that..hehe)
(usually happens like this) Her: ol.....I am doing this or that...can I call you back

or something of those lines. Now listen a minute. When I usually get a number, it is very quick and to the point and I jet. I am starting to think I should either hold more of a convo in person, or just not number close. And dont even tell me the interest is not there, if I dont get a kiss, I get some type of kino, and end with her saying this....

Her: make sure you call me or when are you going to call me....

The interest is there, but something in my bones prmoon is telling me, the number close is fvckin me up. What do yall think

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, don't know what to tell you. If you call a girl when she's busy or what not, of course she's going to tell you she has to go. What I usually do is simply call her back later that night (if it's a night i'm not going out), tell her to give me a call me later that day or night (I try not to cause girls flake alot) or i'll just call them another day.

I don't think number closing is the problem I close quick or I'll close after a good convo, but the mechanics of the phone conversation are still the same.

Often times I'll get a girl to ask me to get my number or do a number exchange. Closing really shouldn't be the issue for you.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
you said the mechanics of phone conversation,

what are they? I ll pay you a thousand bucks if you tell me, hehe.................

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mechanics to a good phone conversation have been covered a ton in the past.

Do a search

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
prmoon, do you know any anybody who has explained it so I could use their name, or a post title.........

I typed in phone mechanics and I got about 100 pages of things! I tried using phone tactics and then I tried phone, and 100 pages came up again.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Dates are for tricks not pimps. How do you put those two words in the same sentence?

Perhaps I should have read it all, but I didn't. Is it possible that a so called quality gal could still be one but not with you? That would mean that your method of catergorization needs to be reajusted.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have a problem of freezing on the phone, it pisses me off. I'm never myself and i get uptight. In real life im much more relaxed and a hell of lot more ****y. And its not just with girls..... all of my friends im the same way....i just dont like the stupid ass brick.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason you should be calling her is to set up a coffee date or meeting. The days of those high schoolish talking on the phone for hours on end are over and done with.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
yeah i have a problem of freezing on the phone, it pisses me off. I'm never myself and i get uptight. In real life im much more relaxed and a hell of lot more ****y. And its not just with girls..... all of my friends im the same way....i just dont like the stupid ass brick.

I am exactly like this. Online or in person and i'm fine. But I didn't see my chick for 2 weeks (crazy work obligations) and i kept talking to her on the phone (stupid) even when I know damn well most of the time i'm a horrible phone conversationalist. I just can't build up a vibe. I can't even talk to my MOM on the phone. I think i just feel FORCED to make up some conversation like I wouldn't online or i n person.

Then when i finally went to see her again the phone awkwardness carried over to the "in person" interactions that were originally smooth as silk and of course all things went to hell.

Lesson learned. I'm just going to avoid the phone as much as possible beyond the initial phone calls.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should spend a bit more time with convos when you get numbers. I don't think you should give your number unless you're going to ring from another one. I think some girls in the past have ignored my calls since they knew it was me. Once you've called them they have your number anyway.