Stop drinking from plastic bottles!

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
A number of posts here stress the importance of high testosterone levels... Here is another way it gets lowered - make sure you eliminate it:

"Environmental plastics lower Testosterone too. We have a test where you piss on a stick and send it to a lab to test for plastics. People who drink a lot from plastic water bottles have really high plastics. If you detoxify the plastics, their Testosterone levels go back up."

Source: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1257805

Scientists also found drastically lowered testosterone levels in men:
http://scientificamerican.com/print_version.cfm?articleID=9103C8C82514F39D8360C7430C4EE557

So, less plastic-bottled water = more sex!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting about the plastic. Do you have any links to scientific research? This is the best I can do:
http://www.ithyroid.com/phthalates.htm

There are different kinds of plastics everywhere, and the chemicals in the plastic that are the most dangerous are also used in other applications. I don't see any research that has proven these allegations, but that does not make them untrue. The problem is that plastic is impossibe to avoid. Right now, I am typing on a plastic keyboard, wearing plastic sandals, and sitting on a chair made of synthetic fibers. The sh!t is everywhere.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got three plastic bottles i rotate daily while drinking water at home..

Is it really that bad? AlternativeS?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Plastic bottles aren't going to affect your "game", your workout or your life in general.

Know what WILL affect it? Worrying about whats going to screw you up next.

Live your life.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, except teflon... Everyone should be worried about the chemicals used to apply teflon coatings to pots and pans. Dupont has acknowledged that there "may" be an issue and has been "investigating" it for over 20 years.... look it up before flaming this post.

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
What else is there to drink out of? This sounds pretty ridiculous to me.
Don't know... Maybe one should drink hard tap water from glass bottles? Screw that purified plastic-bottled sissy water...

And I don't take any of that soy-based s**t any more!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo bros, thats scary

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At last, the key to everything, no bottled water... i can't believe i've been so stupid all these years!

Yep..... just doing that simple thing of not drinking out of a plastic bottle will turn you from a skinny wretch to a buff stud with a hairy chest in just under a week! ha ha ha

Come on, if there is something wrong with your testosterone levels you would know about it, i.e. people would complement you on those lovely breasts you have. i drink out of plastic bottles all the time and there is nothing wrong with mine. There is a lot of **** written on the internet, don't believe everthing you read. If you suspect there is something wrong with your testosterone levels then go see the ****ing doctor about it!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People have been talking about how bad plastics are for a few years now. Don't drink out of plastic bottles if you can help it, and avoid at all costs microwaving food out of plastic.

BTW... no one said this would stop all your testosterone issues... but it can't hurt.

Miyagui

Reaction score
It's kinda hard to keep the plastics off... Nowadays everything is wrapped on plastic... There's plastic everywhere!!
Although I don't agree with what Doggystyle said, he have a point... It will not kill all testosterone in your body... You wont grow titties if you drink from plastic bottles... It will only lower a bit, like the times when you're relaxed do...
It's alright if you eat/drink things that had ibeen in contact with plastics, and I agree it would be nice to avoid it. But if you're worried, you can always do things to raise your testosterone levels... Like eating more meat, exercising your body, having more sex and even watching sports... If you're too paranoid, you can always inject steroids... But before that, I suggest you look for psychological help...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's not the drinking of the plastic that's causing your sudden growth spurt of titties, maybe it's the fact you are all smoking too much glue.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats stupid, cmon now....if plastic bottles affect ur game then u got problems

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not me who raised this issue... it's the guy who wrote the article... and I've seen a lot of posts on this board concerning testosterone so I figured I might provide the link...

I stopped drinking from bottles so I update you if/when I feel any changes...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Hey guys, have you heard about the end of the world? Its coming you know...

OMG! ITS HERE! ITS HERE IN ALL ITS PLASTIC GLORY!! GAAAH!!

Seriously... this is a joke thread right?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That scientific american article also says that one reason for declining testosterone levels could be the declining numbers of smokers, because smoking increases testosterone.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
That scientific american article also says that one reason for declining testosterone levels could be the declining numbers of smokers, because smoking increases testosterone.

Smoking doesn't increase testosterone, its people with high testosterone are more prone to take up smoking

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
david2006 said:
"Environmental plastics lower Testosterone too. We have a test where you piss on a stick
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm a little bit wary of trusting medical advice from someone who uses the word "piss" in a public health article. I can see the instructions now:

1) Take a piss on this fvcking stick.
2) Send that sh!t to us.
3) In 14 days, we will tell you whether you're fvcked or not.

Someone move this to Health and Fitness where it belongs.