Stop Caring About What She Thinks!!!!

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Smooth you're so right haha. If you are anything like me you stopped giving a fvck about what they thought of you when you noticed being a nice guy didn't work .. RIGHT ?! :D Now I just say whatever I wanne say, if they get offended well that's their problem :D A week ago I was sitting next to this chiq, she was totally pissed and shouting and harassing every person that would come near her. So I sit next to her in class, now she's a reaaal hottie, so she has 'that' attitude etc.. She starts *****ing against me now, she failed a test of some kind and said it was because the teacher hated her, and how the entire world is fvcked because this happened and how she was going to have this investigated. So I just sit there, watching her face.. She stops after a couple of minutes of rambling and asks 'Aren't you gonne say something , jeezes christ?!' And I say 'yeah but ... I'm feeling intimidated right now because your moustache is longer then mine :(' She stfu for the rest of the hour lol. And since then she acts all friendly to me lmao. I also stopped saying 'sorry' for every little thing I do wrong, that was getting a habbit lol :D And also if I'm feeling a little fuzzy after a heavy night, and have an early class and I look like hammered sh!t I sometimes get those 'Damn, where have you been last night ? You look so tired !' and I just respond with something like 'you should see the other three chiqs, at least I'm still standing' lol. If you get a ****y chiq she will get offended by that, which is cool, if it's a fun girl she'll laugh and start a conversation and ask about what really happened :D

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balance

As good a tip as this is, it should not be construed to read: "go ahead and be a complete a$$."

That's just counterproductive. The idea is to be your own man, and not do things that are untrue to yourself just to suck up to anybody else.