Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stood up by text message.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm completely stumped. I acted like a DJ. I got confirmation 3 days before the date. She came to see me at work the next day. And the day before I just get this text message. No matter what I do, I always fail. I even lowered my standards for this girl and still. Any advice?

Reaction score
Yeah, reply to her text message saying "thanks that's a great idea"

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres acting like a Don Juan and then, being a Don Juan. You aren't creating enough interest to keep her interested in seeing you again.

Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Theres acting like a Don Juan and then, being a Don Juan. You aren't creating enough interest to keep her interested in seeing you again.

^^ that's true but you also can create interest by not giving a damn.

For example I got the LJBF line and I told her "thats a great idea!" and the next day she came over and humped.

MoneyManHolmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
"that's a great idea" I'll have to remember that one. And I really DON'T care because she wasn't that hot, I just wanted to fvck her. But it still sucks to get shot down by a girl below my standards.

OAFVB any ideas to create more interest? I didn't make myself very available. I ignored most text messages in favor of actually talking on the phone. And I tried to charm her friends at her work. Guess I ****ed up somewhere. Should I just forget her forever? Or is there anything else I could do? I could let her see me with another girl, would that help any? Thanks for any tips.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
forget her, she isn't worth the trouble or any further time investment. especially since you mentioned that she was below your standards. i say next time aim high and go above your standards. tell me how that goes.

easylover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently posted a thread on these last minute cancellations, and everyone's advice on here was to "next" them.

Well, I don't care if my ego takes a bruising from some random chick that I'm only interested in because they are hot, so I had a long think about it and came up with some ideas how to respond.

I figure you just basically have to show that you don't care, but you are annoyed, but in a playful way so they don't just automatically want to argue or write you off as someone who gets upset (and thus obviously does care).

So I'd either not reply on the day, or reply with something like "Phew... was wondering how I was gonna get out of that one :)"

Then a few days later something like "Hey you little brat.. you totally ditched me last week, so i figure you should totally make it up to me this week. :) Let's make it Wed night... or will I have to write you down on my blacklist next to Oprah and the fat chick that pushed in line at the supermarket? "

2 of the girls that both cancelled on me last week both came out with me this week after similar messages, and I pashed them both, and plan to go further next time.
They were both like "No, I'm so sorry for cancelling, and I'd be shattered if I was on your blacklist! etc. etc."
If I just "nexted" them, that's 2 more potentials that would have gone wasted, purely because I was worried that one more attempt would seem desperate.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MoneyManHolmes said:
I'm completely stumped. I acted like a DJ. I got confirmation 3 days before the date. She came to see me at work the next day. And the day before I just get this text message. No matter what I do, I always fail. I even lowered my standards for this girl and still. Any advice?
My advice is to keep trying. Don't think about it too much.

Kudos for your bravery and actually getting out there. You your work and you'll have yourself a good girl some day.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Yeah, reply to her text message saying "thanks that's a great idea"
Im not for sugarcoating or being sarcastic when someone flakes. I think it makes it look like playing you off is a 'game' or something you dont really care about. I think letting her know in a direct manner that you dont have time for bs is the best way to go.

With that said, to the OP, you cant associate looks with probablity of gettin some, there are some slvtty hot chicks and some prudish ugly chicks and everything in between. You have no idea what is goin through this homely chick's head so dont even worry about it, just cruise for the next chick. :cheer: