Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stomach problems

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've has this problem for a while now, over a year, but it tends to come and go but has gotten worse recently.

When I sit down for periods of time, usually over 20 minutes I get this irritation around my gut area/lower stomach. It kind of feels like someone is giving my abdomen a Chinese burn, but not as severe. I either have to slacken my belt and undo my zipper slightly or I have to stand up to alleviate some of the pain. The problem isn't weight related I don't think. Im 190 pounds and 6 ft 1, so it's not that my waistline is too big..

I've been to the docs and had scans etc for hernias and for anything more sinister and I've been given the all clear... Their advice was that I had strained myself and I should stay away from doing heavy weighted workouts.

Now it's true that when I stopped working out the pain/irritation did ease off however I'm wondering that this is more to do with coming off a diet aimed at building muscle...

I've noticed that when my diet is heavy in volume, and I eat a lot of dairy or heavy in fat, the symptoms seem to get worse... I eat a lot of eggs, cottage cheese and until recently ate a lot of peanut butter..

Anyway I've looked more into this and it seems that the culprit could be IBS.. However I do not have diarrhea or sudden urges to go to the toilet... All I experience is this irritation and the inconvenience of not being able to sit down for longer than 20 minutes. Oh and maybe some trapped wind.

I know that this isn't a medical forum but I know that their are some well informed people on here that tend to give good advice so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like Sciatica or some sort. Could be issues with your side or even with your lumbar vertebrae. Pain manifests its self in weird ways sometimes. Id guess that youre over straining your lower back, spine and or internal abdominals based on weight lifting.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diverticulitis?

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea burning and no the pain doesn't move
Check a doctor out to be sure what it is, I had this for almost 2 years straight. Being me I never seen a doctor, after changing my diet up and incorporating meditation and a bit of exercise it went away. My friend had the same problem also, he seen multiple doctors and had tests done and they found nothing. It could be stress/diet related. Get it check out so you can quiet your mind

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check a doctor out to be sure what it is, I had this for almost 2 years straight. Being me I never seen a doctor, after changing my diet up and incorporating meditation and a bit of exercise it went away. My friend had the same problem also, he seen multiple doctors and had tests done and they found nothing. It could be stress/diet related. Get it check out so you can quiet your mind
I've been to the doctors multiple times and been to the hospital about it, they don't know what it is..

Can you tell me what you changed in your diet? I already exercise most days.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to the doctors multiple times and been to the hospital about it, they don't know what it is..

Can you tell me what you changed in your diet? I already exercise most days.
I cut out a lot of greasy high fat foods, mostly processed foods, ate more vegetables. At the time I figured it was indigestion, so I made a lot of juices with my nutrabullet, all types of greens were juiced, beets, cabbage. In my fruit smoothie I would add ginger which has shown some evidence it was good for indigestion. Slowly the pain after over a year slowly started to fade away. When the pain went away it hasn't been back. I don't know if it was indigestion or not, but the more I look back at it I was stressed out. It could be completely stress related believe it or not. Try meditation, yoga, or walking around in nature

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've stopped squatting and the pain is getting better. Maybe it was bad form on my squats and the doc was right after all..

I'm thinking my core is getting over strained in my lower right abdomen area.. I did notice in the past that my abdomen felt strange during a2g squats..

albertperez

Reaction score
Hm.. I will try to do the same because I have the similar problem as described

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
started to consciously contract my stomach muscles when sitting, and sit with better posture and its making a whole lot of difference... maybe it was this all along.. Anyways i will do this for a couple months and see what happens. Trial and error unfortunately.