Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stolen

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a call from my little sister earlier today, some fck stole her car keys, wallet, mp3 and some other random crap from her school bag.

She ducked into the school library (not allowed to take bags in) to get some books and when she came out they were gone.

Filed a police incident report, got a number in return.

honestly, this sh1t is BS. Kids stealing car keys and sh!t. wtf, honestly.

So fcking annoyed as well, changing the car locks = $$$ insurance only covers $1000.00 but there's a $600.00 expense cost (again, wtf). Am not expecting the police to do much either. Had to get her drivers license replaced ($) and the fck(s) that stole her stuff have our address as well (on the drivers) - so i had to go buy a fat-ass padlock for the gate up front, and get car locks for the steering wheels for both mine and her car (cause she carry's my cars spare key, and vice-versa).

Anyway, am annoyed and the only good thing about the day is some hot girl coming onto me.

Fcking Hell.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't have any cameras? That is a sh!tty situation. Hope they catch them.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they still the whole bag or just the items inside?

I had a buddy who had his whole bag stolen from the cubby hole at the school store (this is a large university.)

It had about $800 worth of books and a brand new laptop. About a month later he gets a call from the library saying somebody turned his bag in to lost and found. Nothing was missing when he picked it up.

Anyway, I feel your pain. I hate thieves and consider death a suitable punishment for those who can't respect other people's property.

Just a couple months ago somebody walked past my wife's car and shattered the window just to steal her cheap crappy mp3 player. $200 worth of damage for a 3 year old mp3 player.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a library that dont let you take a bag in??

librarys often have stupid pointless rules but thats a fu.cking stupid one

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the powerless feeling that I find hard to swallow. Not too long ago I was burguled. Even having meshwire on newly built fences. What also troubles me is the burgulars actually know when you're out. They're scheming and dealing waiting to burgle you. Atleast if you have a few staffordshire pitbulls in you're home, they'll deal with them. But with stolen property like that at a library where you cannot take you're belongings, is Cck Shyt. The library should have full repsonsibilty and compensation for ALL the belongings that were stolen.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Did they still the whole bag or just the items inside?

I had a buddy who had his whole bag stolen from the cubby hole at the school store (this is a large university.)

It had about $800 worth of books and a brand new laptop. About a month later he gets a call from the library saying somebody turned his bag in to lost and found. Nothing was missing when he picked it up.

Anyway, I feel your pain. I hate thieves and consider death a suitable punishment for those who can't respect other people's property.

Just a couple months ago somebody walked past my wife's car and shattered the window just to steal her cheap crappy mp3 player. $200 worth of damage for a 3 year old mp3 player.
Just the items inside.

Also, i can't get the school to take responsibility because 'they provide lockers for the students to use'. I can see the point they're making, bags in a library = stolen books. However, It doesn't help that lockers are across @ the other end of the school.

Anyway, the Sh1ts gone. Not much I or the police can do about it. I hope the thieves lose their hands.

Kids these days, honestly.