Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stole this lame beta males girl hahaahahaHAHA

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
this all started after seeing Joker. I was feeling pretty hyped up from that movie and I was practicing my Joker laugh out in the parking lot. I got in my AMG and went for a joyride through the mountains near my neighbrhood and was doing some drifting with my gopro on. it was prety sick got a few burnouts too.

Anyway i was pulled up to this redlight just bumping some Future you know top down enjoying the night. Next thing u know some phag in malibu pulls up. hes got this pretty cute chick with him. He tried revving on me so I started doing the Joker laugh and gave his girl a nice little wink. i could tell she was getting wetty because phagboi was looking really mad. so the light turns green and I just sit there light up some Vape and take a massive hit whilst he puts the pedal to the floor. I could hear his little v6 whirring like a small fan.

I waited about 4 seconds then let the giant VAPE HIT out and let my launch control do the rest. I was smoked that malibu and left him in the dust. I was joker laughing like crazy. anyway they get behind me and hes pulling into my condo complex. Im thinking ok this phagboi wants problems so I took off my shirt to let my 6 pack flex out...this usually intimidates most betas and gets the chix wetty. Well it turns out hes droppin her off at the next building and im like Ok ok...potential here.

They slowly drove by and she got out and was like "your faster then my boyfriend" I did a Joker laugh and said "hes not your boyfriend anymore". ;) She was like wow your laugh is JUST LIKE the JOKER! omg! :D. I was like yeah I just watched it after hitting the gym. She asked me to workout with her sometime. Got her on Snapchat and she already sent me ass pics. hehehe ill let u fellas know how it goes.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are saluted, good sir......weak men dont deserve mating rights....it is nature's way.....

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn your joker laugh must really be on point... if this is a true story

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this all started after seeing Joker. I was feeling pretty hyped up from that movie and I was practicing my Joker laugh out in the parking lot. I got in my AMG and went for a joyride through the mountains near my neighbrhood and was doing some drifting with my gopro on. it was prety sick got a few burnouts too.

Anyway i was pulled up to this redlight just bumping some Future you know top down enjoying the night. Next thing u know some phag in malibu pulls up. hes got this pretty cute chick with him. He tried revving on me so I started doing the Joker laugh and gave his girl a nice little wink. i could tell she was getting wetty because phagboi was looking really mad. so the light turns green and I just sit there light up some Vape and take a massive hit whilst he puts the pedal to the floor. I could hear his little v6 whirring like a small fan.

I waited about 4 seconds then let the giant VAPE HIT out and let my launch control do the rest. I was smoked that malibu and left him in the dust. I was joker laughing like crazy. anyway they get behind me and hes pulling into my condo complex. Im thinking ok this phagboi wants problems so I took off my shirt to let my 6 pack flex out...this usually intimidates most betas and gets the chix wetty. Well it turns out hes droppin her off at the next building and im like Ok ok...potential here.

They slowly drove by and she got out and was like "your faster then my boyfriend" I did a Joker laugh and said "hes not your boyfriend anymore". ;) She was like wow your laugh is JUST LIKE the JOKER! omg! :D. I was like yeah I just watched it after hitting the gym. She asked me to workout with her sometime. Got her on Snapchat and she already sent me ass pics. hehehe ill let u fellas know how it goes.

Your post wreeks of insecurity and ego boosting.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

wtf? women are unfaitful *****s

i believe your the type that watched starwars and avengers too

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the guy that felt while walking away from a feud with an other beta last week? it was a supermarket if I recall correctly.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Some members can’t even tell this is a joke. Then these same socially maladjusted people give advice on girls and dating, lol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
just made a update thread boys check it out

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Some members can’t even tell this is a joke. Then these same socially maladjusted people give advice on girls and dating, lol.
if you think stealing gfs like in OPs story/joke happens only in jokes then jfl at u