Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STL Best places in Saint Louis area to pickup women day/night?

Reaction score
What places do you guys use besides malls or ballpark village or grocery store and which kind of bars you think would be good? or places

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
What places do you guys use besides malls or ballpark village or grocery store and which kind of bars you think would be good? or places
Depends on the situation and area.

I used to go to Clayton Mo for Parties in the Park and also happy hour on Friday's.

I also used to go to Parties in the Plaza on the 3rd Thursday in Westport.

I also used to hang out on Washington Avenue. I couldn't tell you what bars to go to since I haven't gone there since I have gotten married and have kids. I am sure some of the bars have changed names since I went or may have closed.

I would also go to West End and Delmar depending on the situation.

If you are looking for the college scene, Humphrie's on Wednesday for Penny Pitcher night and Thursday night at Blueberry Hill.

One thing I used to go to a lot is the different events that STL magazine, Alive magazine and Inside STL. I would check with the websites of those and look for their next event. You could also check out the party pictures to see what kind of women go to these events to see what meets you taste.

Good Luck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you bring this up; I just moved away from St Louis a year ago (new job, new city)

But when I did live there, I pulled quite a few girls from concerts in the area...Pop's, the Pageant, the Firebird. At least that's where "my" type was.

I still make weekend trips to St Louis to go to Washington Avenue. Nara's Hookah Lounge has always been a good first date choice for me...and theres always interesting people to meet there.

Delmar isn't quite what it used to be. I know they've been doing a lot of renovating in that area and new places have opened, but I can't really say if theyre good spots to meet anyone. Cicero's on the right night can be good.

All in all, I really know more places to go once you've met someone...

Don the Legend: You forgot to mention checking the Riverfront Times. Blueberry Hill is a good suggestion.