Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still can't get over her

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know whats going on with this. I still got feelings for this girl I use to talk to. Shes was a ho and played me and I got hurt but broke it off before I let her get the best of me. Its been since Feb. or so that I stopped talking to her altogether but she still tries to text me and apologize to me and just be friends but I really don't want anything to do with it. I figured 5 months or so would be enough time to get over it and move on but its real hard.

Ive been trying to meet other girls but I end up liking ones that have b/fs already or somethin else going on. My friends are all taken so they feel no need to really go out to the club or go out places on the weekend. I dont blame them though. I know that I need to go out and meet more girls and have tried but with my friends not wanting to go out it makes it worse. I still keep this girl in my mind, and not necessarily wanting to get back with her but situations with her and everything play in my mind and I just want to stop and get over it.Im an big AFC and I know it. I just need some words of advice or anything really.....Help.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot I got quotations for all occasions:

"If she did it once she'll do it again."
"Once a ho always a ho."
"The best revenge is not to become like the one who wronged you."
"Living well is the best revenge."

You did the right thing by breaking it off the first time around. If you take her back, in essence she wins because it looks like you made the mistake, not her. The best thing you can really do is move on, find somebody else and be happy, which I know you'll do if you stop thinking about her. If she was the right one for you it never would have happened in the first place. If that mentality doesn't work then just sit down and ask yourself if it's worth going through all that BS another time, because 9 times out of 10 something similar will happen again.

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Shoot I got quotations for all occasions:

"If she did it once she'll do it again."
"Once a ho always a ho."
"The best revenge is not to become like the one who wronged you."
"Living well is the best revenge."

You did the right thing by breaking it off the first time around. If you take her back, in essence she wins because it looks like you made the mistake, not her. The best thing you can really do is move on, find somebody else and be happy, which I know you'll do if you stop thinking about her. If she was the right one for you it never would have happened in the first place. If that mentality doesn't work then just sit down and ask yourself if it's worth going through all that BS another time, because 9 times out of 10 something similar will happen again.
Thanks man I appreciate it. Im still gettin over it I guess even tho I thought it would be ok by now. Im not takin her back, even as a friend. She was just still on my mind even after everythin but im sure it'll get better. Thanks for the reply man

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
Rape her ass.

:up:
Mods, can you all ban IP addresses? This is getting out of hand....

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Don said:
I dont know whats going on with this. I still got feelings for this girl I use to talk to. Shes was a ho and played me and I got hurt but broke it off before I let her get the best of me. Its been since Feb. or so that I stopped talking to her altogether but she still tries to text me and apologize to me and just be friends but I really don't want anything to do with it. I figured 5 months or so would be enough time to get over it and move on but its real hard.

Ive been trying to meet other girls but I end up liking ones that have b/fs already or somethin else going on. My friends are all taken so they feel no need to really go out to the club or go out places on the weekend. I dont blame them though. I know that I need to go out and meet more girls and have tried but with my friends not wanting to go out it makes it worse. I still keep this girl in my mind, and not necessarily wanting to get back with her but situations with her and everything play in my mind and I just want to stop and get over it.Im an big AFC and I know it. I just need some words of advice or anything really.....Help.
I’ve been there, I think we all have. It takes a while to get over women who often try and disrespect men. You have to be the better person and not show any true emotions toward her. Only time will wipe any memory of her from your feelings. Just forgot her and if you don’t succeed, at least pretend to.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Don said:
Thanks man I appreciate it. Im still gettin over it I guess even tho I thought it would be ok by now. Im not takin her back, even as a friend. She was just still on my mind even after everythin but im sure it'll get better. Thanks for the reply man
No problem. Feel free to add to my reputation if you wish (I have no idea what it's for anyway haha). You'll definitely feel like a bigger man when she sees what she lost the first time around and regrets her mistakes. And I think knowing this in the back of your head will finally clear your mind of any doubts you previously had.