Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sticky situation

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i been gettin non stop ass all summer:woo: thanks to the bible and reading on this site. now my problem is all these women really WANT me all to themselves!! i dont want to live the life of a " player" and constantly lie or do I ? is it my AFC ways of programming making me feel somewhat guilty for sleeping around?

this has been the best summer ever that i can remember.

thanks guys!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well what is one of these women putting on the table that makes it worth your while to settle down?

the good thing is that now that you got your game down, even if you do decide to go with one woman for a while, if it doesnt work out you can just get back out there and scoop up some more.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Paintballz,

Only "settle down" when you think AND feel that you have found a woman who meets as many of your wants and needs as is REALISTICALLY possible.

Until THAT happens, I would only suggest that you be upfront with ALL women from here on out. That way, your thought processes won't be bogged down under the weight of the amount of "lies" you may be tempted to tell just to keep all these women around.

The truth is always easier to remember than the lie you just told a mere 5 minutes ago...

Never lead a woman to believe that she is the ONLY woman you're dating unless you're SURE that both you AND she will probably be a good match for a burgeoning, long term relationship. And don't believe the hype, soldier:

You'd be surprised at how many guys most women keep around as options while they're waiting to make up THEIR minds about YOU. (...or would you be surprised? LOL).

Remember, women practically INVENTED the concept of ALWAYS having a bunch of dating options...

So realizing this...know that any woman who is TOTALLY unwilling to compete for you initially, or doesn't have a high enough interest in you to CONVINCE you by her consistently good behavior towards you that "SHE" is a good LTR candidate for you------will in effect, eliminate "herself' from YOUR selection process.

But if you are going through a period in your life where you want EVERY girl you see, then be honest with yourself AND do the women you meet "a favor" by NOT leading them to believe that "you" are actually relationship-material yourself right now...

Unless you have successfully managed to undergo a "heart removal" operation, the pangs of guilt that you feel are a sign that you are still human, and that you have either been untrue with your intentions towards the women you meet, OR you have been untrue to YOURSELF------and what you are really emotionally ready for at this time in your life...(such as-----an exclusive relationship).

So I say again:

Only "settle down" when you think AND feel that you have found a woman who meets as many of your wants and needs as is REALISTICALLY possible.

March on.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
To me personally, it doesn't count on the tally chart unless the chic is attractive(I'm not saying this is your case PaintBallz, I don't even know what these women look like), cause generally speaking, ANYONE can get an average/unattractive chic..but not anyone can get an attractive/hot chic. I know attractive isn't the same for everyone; what you may find attractive, your friend next to you might think is ugly. So attractive can be different things to us..but I think most people in general out there have the same opinions as to what is attractive and what isn't. I personally will never bang a chic unless she is attractive or hot. Hence, every chic I have ever nailed or been in a relationship with has been attractive/hot, and if I were to front up pictures here(of which I don't have), I think most would agree.