Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steve-O a DJ?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stevo-O steals Stephen Dorff's supermodel girlfriend May Andersen. So Stephen Dorff started acting so AFC. You can hear it in the message he leaves on someone's answering machine. A death threat? Come on...

http://www.break.com/index/steveo_death_threat.html

I'm not much of a Steve-O fan, but he has my respect for stealing/pulling a supermodel. Google May Andersen... I doubt she's all that bright but she is a supermodel.

triumvirate

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, steve-o is not a DJ. I saw steve-o on an episode of blind date(no bs). He was doing all his usual jack-ass stuff, include snorting wasabi. At the end of the date he kept insisting that his date pick him up from the airport. Kind of weird. But she wasn't completely turned off by him, so maybe he is a psuedo-dj

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
triumvirate said:
No, steve-o is not a DJ. I saw steve-o on an episode of blind date(no bs). He was doing all his usual jack-ass stuff, include snorting wasabi. At the end of the date he kept insisting that his date pick him up from the airport. Kind of weird. But she wasn't completely turned off by him, so maybe he is a psuedo-dj
If I'm not mistaken, there was a follow up to that story.
The girl did end up with Steve-O.