Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steve Nash MVP... Most Violently Posterized

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAY SOMETHING NOW! SAY SOMETHING NOW!! I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFVCKER SAY MVP NASH ONE MORE GOD DAMN TIME

Boom. I love this game.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Yeah don't get your hopes up. The spurs bench players could be starters on a variety of teams in the league and that's what sets them apart from the rest of the western conference ie they don't NEED there stars to score more then 20 points a game to win.
The Spurs bench is very deep, I'll give you that. It will be a challenge to beat them in the west finals, but I wouldn't count them out yet. The Lakers are getting better and better as the year goes on. With their momentum they will be a force to be reckoned with.

chickenlegs03 said:
hey, you laker-haters like how we're playing right now, with kobe on the bench...score is still tied and close. nash is in the game. suns need nash more than lakers need kobe, contrary to popular belief.

sorry, just had to rub it in.
Your heart's in the right place, but I completely dissagree with you here. Kobe's contribution is much more than what's in the stat sheets. He leads the team in practise, in the huddle, and on the court. Don't forget that almost all of the players on this team are inexperienced. Without Kobe, the Lakers would have been one of the worst teams in the NBA this year.

The Suns probably could've made 7th or 8th seed without Nash.

The Lakers were close at the half because the Suns were not playing at their regular level - they were missing a lot of open shots. The Suns were very fortunate that Kobe got those 3 quick tick-tack fouls from the flopping Bell. If the Lakers had Kobe during the second quarter, the Lakers would've dominated that game instead of barely winning.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
No fvcking way were his feet set. Watch the gif again. He literally moved in place while Kobe was in the air.

ShyRyder, your arguements have nothing to do with what makes a MVP candidate.
Damn u Shiftkey during the 4th quarter I was going to write a post after the game telling you that the way you act in life is the way you act on the court, Selfish and that everything is everthing. But then all that crazyness happen and now it just seems pointless.

And also have to admit that that was a blocking foul on Nash from that clip my hatred for kobe blinded me.

I don’t like kobe as a person but I have to admit this guys game on the court is pretty ill.

series aint done yet

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kobe is my MVP.....But what's up with the Lakers not playing Jim Jackson?

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Here is a better clip showing that it was a charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZcvbRpNpHM&search=kobe dunk over nash

MVP- stands for most valuable player and not best basketball player. I agree that Kobe and Lebron are better players but they don't make those around them better like Nash does and in basketball this is a team concept not individual. Yes they do have inflated scoring stats but so does A.I and with all his scoring Philadelphia didn't make it to the postseason.
Agreed. That settles that..

Now lets play some tennis.. LOL

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
lauke said:
Steve Nash prefers passing to shooting. Kobe Bryant prefers losing to passing.
3 Larry O'Brian trophies say otherwise.

Kobe is money.

Haters are AFC's

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dillinger said:
Kobe is my MVP.....But what's up with the Lakers not playing Jim Jackson?
He's too new to the Lakers, so he doesn't have enough of a handle on the triangle. I'd expect him to be a major contributor next season....that is if he doesn't get traded to his 14th team lol (no exageration - he holds the record).

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
*cough cough* as I was saying

shiftkey

You see its like Roy Jones jr skill is a beautiful thing when you are bless with a lot of it but skill alone doesn’t make you champion. An when you don’t have the character of a champion with that skill your ass gets knocked out. Kobe is a selfish player and it showed at the end of that game big time. Instead of trying to put the game on his shoulders and going for it he just gave up the ball every time cause he new the game was over. And now its not like kobe lost the game its more kobe’s team couldn’t play to his level. What kind of star player lets himself get subbed out in the 4th quarter of a 7th game of the playoffs I don’t care how much you’re down by.

The only reason he won those championships was because of Shaq and nothing else. All skill and no heart makes kobe a dull boy.

Nash makes a better MVP any day

Oh by the way not to rub it in or anything but that laker team really sucks. There a bunch of players brown, odum who were suppose to be stars and never lived up. Plus luke Walton only getting minutes cause of his daddy.

-Kobe’s #1 hater
Ryder

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
watching kobe give up in that game didnt' surprise me, the guy won his championships and he's not hungry anymore. it's not that he's less of a player then nash or king james, he simply plays for different things now. i'm sure when nash or james reach the point kobe is at now, they'll be running out of steam too.

all things aside tho, the only way lakers will ever win a championship again is if kobe's numbers per game in playoffs are equal to the other guys on his team. if lakers spread the ball and slowed the game down like phil wanted them to, they would have smoked the suns. coaching that team is a waste of phil jackson's genius imo.

as for nash vs kobe, i'll take nash over him anyday. while kobe can score a ton of points, he can really f*ck up a tempo of a team by controlling the ball too much. nash on the other hand can make any team into a 100x better squad. i'll bet u anything phil jackson would probably give up 2 of his rings to have nash on his team instead of kobe. there are a dozen amazing scorers in the nba who are just as good if not better then kobe, but nash is the #1 playmaker in the nba. you can't top that.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kobe is a ball hog! Did you see all those missed shots? The Lakers had trouble setting plays against the Suns' defense. Did you see how many times they had to take a shot because the shot clock almost ran out? And the turnovers were just insane!

I'm glad the Suns won! I wish them the best. I even wish the best to the Spurs even after they defeated my favorite team. Sacramento Kings!

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I`m from Los Angeles but was rooting for the Suns!! The game on Thursday night was the most exciting I've ever seen...that 1 blokes 3 point shot that tied the game with 6 seconds left brining it to overtime... I was with a girl at my house that night and ran out into the street and took off my shirt and was cheering, and tonight I lit off fireworks and pissed off the neighbors...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
what about them lakers, eh? most people doubted they would last the first round, and now they're about to knock the suns the heck out. i am convinced they will last much longer than round 1. phil jackson is an amazing coach.

lakers will go far this year...heck i wouldn't be surprised if we won another title if they keep up this excellent game play.

chickenlegs03 said:
sorry, just had to rub it in. :)
heh.

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
yeah, funny.

:cry:

well i'll give it up to the suns, they did do a good job. yet, the lakers should not have even had it at 3-1. the only guy with real playoff experience is kobe. (and george and one or two others with a little, but they're not starters)

ShyRyder: what are you talking about with Odom and Brown "supposed to be stars"? Those guys are just getting started with the Lakers...this is their first year with Jackson's coaching. Brown is just starting to show some skills for the first time in his career. Though I admit he really needs to slow down when he's in the paint and work on his ball-handling a bit.

Besides, you still have to give credit to the Lakers. They were a #7, Suns a #2. the odds were against the lakers.

considering all that...I think the Lakers still did a great job. I'm surprised some of our guys like Turiaf (off the bench and recovered from heart surgery), played as well as they did. Lakers aren't the dynasty they used to be, but this is a new dynasty in the making imo. I'll be patiently waiting to see what happens next season.