Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steve McNair/Girlfriend's Shooting Homicide/Suicide

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning on Sporting News Radio it was reported that the police are in the process of calling the death of NFL QB great Steve McNair and his girlfriend as a murder, but it could be amended to a murder/homicide. The theory now is that it was the girlfriend who did it. No suspects are being questioned at this time, but the police are interviewing close friends and relatives. It was also found out that the married Steve McNair's 20 year old girlfriend was under the impression that McNair was getting a divorce, which is not the case.

This gf was working at a fast food establishment when she met the wealthy and famous McNair and pretty much went from rags to riches overnight. McNair pretty much spoiled the hell out of this chick with all sorts of gifts. Pure speculation at this point, but the radio show host threw out the idea that this chick let all this new fortune go to her head, she became angry because he would not marry her, and she ended up killing him and herself because of the situation. None of this would surprise me. I know that American women tend to be a bit psycho to begin with, throw in the age and maturity factor, throw in the fact that she was given WAY more than what she deserved, and throw in the fact that people who go from rags to riches overnight tend to be extremely stupid with their money and tend to act like total idiots in general, oh yeah and then you could also speculate toward drugs and alcohol and a BPD.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well before you go all off the deep end calling her "Americanized" and saying that American women are crazy, remember that this chick had only been in the U.S. for a short time. She was from Iran or somewhere. Family moved to Florida and then she had moved to Nashville with her boyfriend at the time, who she had since broken up with but still remained "friends" with.

Coming from a DJ perspective, could the ex-bf be involved? I think the police are questioning him. They are very hesitant to call it a murder-suicide, and I think that's for a reason.

They say she had no background of anything out of the ordinary, but I think the possibility of losing her extravagant lifestyle may have drove her to the edge, if she in fact did it. That's not something that's confined to Americans. It would be tough for anyone, to go from rags to riches in literally a few months, and then have it just taken away. But still, if she did it, she's got no right to go killing people, especially a great ambassador like McNair. Yeah he probably shouldn't have been running around on his wife, but the punishment shouldn't be death.

Very tragic.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[edited]

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Especially with all the female murderous psychopaths in the news lately such as Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox and Meagan Susan Vice.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was a betting man I would say her x boyfriend did it. For a woman to shoot someone 4 times and than kill herself!!!! I highly doubt this.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
If I was a betting man I would say her x boyfriend did it. For a woman to shoot someone 4 times and than kill herself!!!! I highly doubt this.
I dunno man. I would think if that were the case she would have been shot more than once. I think the ex would be pretty pissed at both of them and been more aggressive her, rather than just one shot. Police did say she just bought a gun...so...we'll see.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is why Alpha males shouldn't date beta females. I know some are going to say McNair wasn't being an alpha. But still had he been dating a girl within his league this wouldn't have happened.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be wrong but my gut tells me she did the shooting. I'd also be willing to bet that if the roles were reversed, i.e. she was shot 4 time and he was shot once in the head and the gun was underneath him- they (the cops) would already be calling it a murder suicide.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Coming from a DJ perspective, could the ex-bf be involved? I think the police are questioning him. They are very hesitant to call it a murder-suicide, and I think that's for a reason.
I didn't know the bit about the girl being from another country. So that's a surprise. I assumed too much in this case.

Yeah, my first thought was a jealous bf, but when I heard that the gun was found at her feet with 1 shot to her head while 4 shots where found in McNair's chest, it clearly looked like something personal. Of course the bf could have set the crime scene up to look like a murder/homicide, but if they found the girl's prints on the gun, I'd say it's a wrap.

Very tragic indeed.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333 said:
I could be wrong but my gut tells me she did the shooting. I'd also be willing to bet that if the roles were reversed, i.e. she was shot 4 time and he was shot once in the head and the gun was underneath him- they (the cops) would already be calling it a murder suicide.
ketostix said:
This is why Alpha males shouldn't date beta females. I know some are going to say McNair wasn't being an alpha. But still had he been dating a girl within his league this wouldn't have happened.
Damn! BOTH of those thoughts went through my mind when I heard this. This is such an object lesson on what is wrong with dudes and society's view of relationship dynamics at this point.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first heard about it, I thought the wife did it!:nono:

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came from Iran and grew up in a violent, war-torn environment. She was dealing with some major league baggage that most of us can't relate to.
By virtue of her childhood she was a loose cannon. She was easy pickings for McNair.
Once you start making life-altering promises to young girls, you better be prepared for trouble if you're not going to follow through.
Not saying it was his fault only...she was messed up in the head. But they both played a part in this disaster, and as usual, the 4 children pay the price now that their father is gone.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck steve mcnair.

there is nothing "alpha" about what he did. he cheated on his wife. I'm all for spinning the crap out of plates. but marriage + kids = game changer.

IF you don't love the one you are wtih, get a damn divorce. the next door people say that he was over there so much they thought he moved in. yet has 4 kids at home.

not to say he got what he deserved, no one desrves to get shot over it. But there is nothing whatsoever alpha about this situtation.