Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steroids - cheating in the game, cheating yourself, or legit?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think it's alright to use steroids if u want to get pvssy?

I personally don't frequent the gym though I try to stay in shape at home.

I think it's important to be in shape and to preferably attract women with my looks, and I do think physical fitness is as good or better than genetic fitness. That remains a different subject.

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the use of steroids? It's easy to get hot HB9's if you've got a body like an athlete, but is there a use to steroids?

I think tbh that if you are trying to find a woman that is attracted to men who use steroids, then it's alright.

On the other hand, it's the same as using cocaine for the sake of attracting women who are into dudes using cocaine... In the end it is self-destructive. I am sure that under certain circumstances steroid use is not self-destructive. Which brings us to the question: If the steroid use is not self-destructive, is it alright to use them in order to acheive our goals?

Imagine if we all had the money, we could all go to the plastic surgeon, have a model's face put on, then hit up the gym, pump weights and steroids, and get buff.

A lot of work goes into this, and it is a show of a high amount of resources (=alpha) and effort, therefore it should be legit in the game. Women also constantly preen, exfoliate, have their hair done, etc, in order to stay high in the game. Us men should be able to do the same at least if it isn't self-destructive.

Opinions?

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women generally don't want guys who look brawny, so no. Do you really think potential side effects such as: acne, baldness, shrinking balls, impotency, depression, cancer, high blood pressure (the list goes on) is worth it?

Assuming you are the average 5'11, getting to 180 lbs with muscles isn't HARD with good diet and training. You are just lazy or have terrible genes.
If I decided to do steroids, it would be to bulk up and become insanely big. I'm about 6'3 and going to up 280 lbs muscles with the help of AAS would make you look intimidating as phuck. However, women would avoid me like the plague.

P.S girls prefer good looking faces/social skills over ripped bodies - albeit having a good physique gives you a lot of self esteem, but that can be achieved in other ways. Trying to achieve a nice body to actually get girls is just an excuse for having a worthless personality.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are aware that not only will you never be aesthetic using steroids , you do not need to use roids in order to gain some shape ?

And no , it's not easy to get HB9's if you got the body of an athlete. It might be easier than if you look like you spend 20/24 hours at McDonalds , but don't expect it to magically turn your life around.

The only real cheat there is is go out , approach 10-20 girls every day and profit. Why is this a cheat you say ? Because 90% of guys literally , yes , I mean literally , do not approach 20 girl in an entire year under sober circumstances. Some don't even do it under the effect of liquid courage.

This is the irony in how we think. You see , we'd rather bust our asses for hours every day in the gym , going through all sorts of actual physical pain and effort in order to 'become better' or to have more success with women. So you're willing to hurl hundreds of lbs above your head every day , but when it comes to approaching a cute girl that basically weights about 2-3 times less than your average bench ,and having a 2 minute conversation, you pvssy out immediately.

Go to the gym to look good. Do it because you're passionate about it and it gives you a good feeling. But remember to see it as the extra bonus it really is. Approaching 10 girls every day will get you further down the road than a lifetime of 6-pack ever will.

A car that looks like **** on the outside but has a absolute beast setup under it's hood will serve it's purpose exponentially better than a car that has an amazing paint-job but a useless broken-down engine on the inside.

So which is better ? None of the above.Be smart. Combine the two. Don't just rely on one aspect because it's easier. You can have both.

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
Women generally don't want guys who look brawny, so no. Do you really think potential side effects such as: acne, baldness, shrinking balls, impotency, depression, cancer, high blood pressure (the list goes on) is worth it?
While I agree with the rest of your post.

Most of the side effects you listed can be partially or completely mitigated.

Acne and Baldness are associated with steroids that have a high androgenic value as opposed to anabolic and it is documented quite well which ones do and which ones don't.

Shrinking balls is a non-issue and quite easy to fix.

Impotency? You do realize one of the most common treatments doctors prescribe (AND EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE) for impotency in men is Clomid. Clomid also happens to be one of the main components of most steroid Post Cycle Therapies. And to even reach a level of impotency you'd have to be taking steroids non-stop for extremely long periods of time.

Depression- I suppose you can, since steroids do mess with your hormones, but at the same time the FDA has long approved Accutane which fvcks with your hormones and caused tons of cases of depression. So this alone cannot be cause for illegality.

Cancer- Pretty much the only steroid known to be associated with cancer is Anadrol and its association with liver cancer. In a lot of steroid documentaries you see doctors say that the association between cancer and steroids is a myth. In fact, one of the most common treatments for cancer involve giving the patient steroids, since they are so weak from cancer therapy, the steroids actually make cancer patients healthier.

High blood pressure- Also easily controlled via supplements.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
While I agree with the rest of your post.

Most of the side effects you listed can be partially or completely mitigated.

Acne and Baldness are associated with steroids that have a high androgenic value as opposed to anabolic and it is documented quite well which ones do and which ones don't.

Shrinking balls is a non-issue and quite easy to fix.

Impotency? You do realize one of the most common treatments doctors prescribe (AND EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE) for impotency in men is Clomid. Clomid also happens to be one of the main components of most steroid Post Cycle Therapies. And to even reach a level of impotency you'd have to be taking steroids non-stop for extremely long periods of time.

Depression- I suppose you can, since steroids do mess with your hormones, but at the same time the FDA has long approved Accutane which fvcks with your hormones and caused tons of cases of depression. So this alone cannot be cause for illegality.

Cancer- Pretty much the only steroid known to be associated with cancer is Anadrol and its association with liver cancer. In a lot of steroid documentaries you see doctors say that the association between cancer and steroids is a myth. In fact, one of the most common treatments for cancer involve giving the patient steroids, since they are so weak from cancer therapy, the steroids actually make cancer patients healthier.

High blood pressure- Also easily controlled via supplements.
That's interesting. I've heard a few friends tell me that once their cycle goes off, they get depressed/have a hard time controlling their emotions. What do you suggest are some unavoidable side-effects deriving from the usage of AAS?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arc Bound beated me on the time.

What most guys here fail to realize is that this steroids are evil talking is one of the many big lies we've been told forever.

Regarding the moral problem, do you think a guy born with a crappy genetic which gives himself a fix to reach a naturally gifted guy is cheating?

There are guys which eat junkfood and train very unseriously and get gains superior to hard working hard gainers while keeping a 6-pack, are they cheating when nature gave them a free pass?

Regarding the health problem as Arc said most side effects can be mitigated or fixed by taking support supplements on cycle, when one takes roids he does temporary from 4 to 6 weeks usually and during that time he takes supplements to protect the liver and keep his pressure acceptable.

Sure your balls may shrink while on cycle, thats because you're giving ur body hormones do he doesnt need to produce some himself, but once you finish your cycle just few weeks of post cycle therapy restore your state to normal, clomid or nolva which are used from steroid users are the same products given from medics to cure impotence or low hormones in everyday joes.

Hair loss happens if you're predisposed to it and its usually accellerated not created out of nowhere, did you see shwarznegger to lose his hair?
You lose them if you're supposed to lose them anyway, instead of having your hair line receide at 35, you have it a 30 if you take roids but if you're not suppose to lose hair hardly you will.

Anyway I believe if one decides to use roids its because of him not because of women, taking roids its just a catalyzer not the solution to a problem.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...as someone who has used steroids for 2 years, I just gota say no...do not do it. Its not worth it.

First off, most people who hop on cycles have NO clue what their doing. They just listen to what their friends tell them. Do the research yourself. Also just know you are messing with your HPTA system, meaning that when you get off, there is a chance your natural test will never come back, and you will be on TRT for life. What that means is, imagine you are at a club, and some fine girl a perfect 10 in a short black dress is grinding up on you and she has the nicest ass you ever seen, and in your pants your dvck is as soft as when you watch a horror movie...and there is NOTHING you can do to get it up. Besides that you do damage to your other organs.

There is a way to do it right, and since you made this thread I assume you want to do it. Well listen up because I am about to educate you and possibly save your balls:

Never run oral only cycles. Orals have the 17aa chemical in them witch lets them pass through your liver without being destroyed. As a result, the 17aa chemical is VERY and I mean VERY toxix to the liver. This is why you want to do injectible only, much more mild on the liver and body.

Always run Test with your cycle. Whatever gear you want to run(Tren,Dbol,Halo,Masteron..etc) you NEED Test to go with it. Because these roids WILL shut down your natural test production and if you have none, there is no point to working out. So lets say you choose to do Tren, your cycle will look like this
Week 1-12 Test-E 500mg/week
Week 1-12 Tren-A 250mg/week

And remember, ALWAYS ASPIRATE WHEN INJECTING!!
Also you need an AI on hand so you dont bloat and get gyno(***** titts), you also need a good HCG for the last 6 weeks of your cycle and then you need a good PCT 14 days after your last injection...

If you are lost or have no clue what I am saying than you are not ready for roids and should stay away because if you dont know how to run it right you will hurt yourself hard

I know I went way off topic but...ya lol

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
Go to the gym to look good. Do it because you're passionate about it and it gives you a good feeling. But remember to see it as the extra bonus it really is. Approaching 10 girls every day will get you further down the road the a lifetime of 6-pack ever will.

A car that looks like **** on the outside but has a absolute beast setup under it's hood will serve it's purpose exponentially better than a car that has an amazing paint-job but a useless broken-down engine on the inside.

So which is better ? None of the above.Be smart. Combine the two. Don't just rely on one aspect because it's easier. You can have both.
repped

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you are getting pressured to do something based on the environment around you.

Steroids is all based on who you ask. Some people will tell you its ok to use them, while others will say the contrary.

Going to the gym and building yourself takes a lot of work, determination, and discipline. Steroids are taking the easy way out. IF you HAVE the time, discipline, determination, and will, why take steroids? You will always know that you didn't get those results for yourself. It took steroids for you to get that. You are basically saying that you are not good enough to get it yourself. Unless you are a bodybuilder, why would you even linger with the idea? This world is made for people who will stop at nothing to get what they want, not for losers who try to compete taking the short way. At the end of the day, it isn't worth it.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is the sum of the decisions he made to be where he is

Shortcuts **** up the entire process

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
This is a very common retort to steroid users. "Steroids are easy."

They're not, though. If you have taken them, then you might have a right to that opinion. But if you've never used them, what makes you an authority on them? All you're doing is re-manufacturing the opinions of ignorant people. You're not thinking for yourself. You're letting other people form your opinions for you without even considering both sides of the issue.

Look around...Lance Armstrong...Roger Clemens...to name a few. Did any of them look like bodybuilders when they were juiced? They did it to get ahead. If they were just truthful and upfront about it, most people wouldn't even care. They just want to see great athletes compete. Steroids makes for more exciting and competitive sports. Longer home runs...record-breaking feats...who wouldn't want that?

If you had the opportunity to make millions of dollars by injecting a needle in your azzcheek, would you at LEAST think about it? The answer for many athletes is YES. It's a no-brainer.

But regardless if you're using them or not, it's not gonna be easy building an aesthetic physique. It takes LOTS of injections and fastiduous dieting to get an expectionally developed physique. Steroids will get you there faster, but you gotta work hard for it. You can't expect to just inject the needle and POOF...become muscular. It takes time and hard work.
Let me elaborate.

I know that you still have to do the work. My opinion on the regard is that the PROCESS is easy.

I admit that i haven't taken steroids before. However, i have read plenty on the topic. I am thinking for myself. The reason I(Ronaldo7) don't take them is more on it being that i don't get it for myself. It has to do a lot with my ego. I need to be able to know i was the one that solely got it. I personally wouldn't take them, but hey, that's just me. I admire anyone, steroid or not, that has put in the work and dedication to getting something.

Shortcuts aren't for me though. I'll take the long road and reap all the benefits, just me. Anything you want you have to be willing to work hard for. I know exactly that dieting can be fastiduous. I do the "fastiduous" dieting. I kill myself every week going to the gym. I know how much hard work it takes. I also know that this is what i want and that's why i do it.

I respect your opinion on steroids. If you have taken them and put in the work, i have all due respect for you. However, steroids aren't for me because i have the time, will, determination, discipline, and everything else needed to get the results, sooner or later.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Steroids to get pvssy... No you're a fvcking idiot. Steroids because you plan to be a body builder then fine. Go ahead. But just to get bigger to get girls? No, get serious about your training and diet and you won't need em.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steroids seem to be hit or miss for a lot of people, i knew guys who looked like steve urkel who did a cycle and ended up looking like the Rock, and i know dudes who took roids and got tons of acne and red skin, started losing hair, looked disproportionate etc...... i have an older cousin who used to look young, slim and boyish, and he did a few cycles and now he looks big and boxy and old, in my opinion its not really worth it, and since i had a history of heart problems in my family there is no way i want to risk an enlarged heart or anything like that

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with taking a cycle or two. Do the research, make sure you have everything you need to counter any side effects (you never know what to expect ).
Shiit its 2013, EVERYONE is looking for a headstart. Provided you are prepared to lift HARD for at LEAST 6months pre cycle. Lift EXTREMELY hard during cycle (thats what the 'roids are for), take PCT and keep LIFTING HARD.
"Easy way" ? Buullshiit!! Eat lift sleep. eat lift sleep.

Johnchops said:
Steroids to get pvssy... No you're a fvcking idiot. Steroids because you plan to be a body builder then fine. Go ahead.
Honestly its probably one of the quicker ways to breach strength plateaus.
Provived you take the meds and do the research I see no problem.

As for "roid rage" there's apparantly a direct correlation betwen ones intelligence and their ability to control aggression. use the aggression in a constructive way :up:

www.steroidology.com

http://mrbeefcakeuk.com/starter-bulking-stack.html

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Nothing wrong with taking a cycle or two. Do the research, make sure you have everything you need to counter any side effects (you never know what to expect ).
Shiit its 2013, EVERYONE is looking for a headstart. Provided you are prepared to lift HARD for at LEAST 6months pre cycle. Lift EXTREMELY hard during cycle (thats what the 'roids are for), take PCT and keep LIFTING HARD.
"Easy way" ? Buullshiit!! Eat lift sleep. eat lift sleep.

Honestly its probably one of the quicker ways to breach strength plateaus.
Provived you take the meds and do the research I see no problem.

www.steroidology.com

I concur Filth. Im all about science, Steroids and Prohormones actually interest me. When im bored all I do is research on different compounds. Pretty interesting stuff. Seriously there is no "easy way" out. People think all the pros are only big because of steroids ..... without hard work, dedication, and diet steroids won't do a damn thing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okyoureabeast said:
Nothing wrong with cheating. Do you think the guys in high finance feel sad they cheated millions out of home and purse? No, they're sipping mohitos and banging trophy wives.

People who play fairly lose to those who are smart.

However, you need to cheat effectively. Whether it's high finance or roids.

You NEED to do your research. You can't jump into steroids and expect to look like a greek god. You should go to the gym and reach a natural prime first with a good routine and diet.

Then when you reach a plataeu use the drugs.

There are effective drugs designed to prevent ***** tits (aromatose inhibitor) and other problems.

You also need to eat at least 4,000 plus during a cycle. This is stupid hard.

Do your research first or else you'll get screwed.
Screwed, messed up liver enzyme ratio, gyno and many ore side effects which are all avoidable. Eating 4,000 isnt hard when you pre cook and have tuper ware :D Lol tuper ware for the win!:up:

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids are creeping into the mainstream in a big way, one would have to be blind to not notise it. They are used by many actors, models, athletes and male strippers as well. Natural supplements will get you only so far and once you have reached a certain level naturally, steroids or pro-hormones are often the next level. Today's culture is increasingly becoming more accepting of steroid use, anglo countries in particular are pushing men to become even more buff, sure it may depend on what environment you are around, if you live in Australia or New Zealand male bodyimage is becoming more and more influenced by a steroid image, we are fast moving towards some sort of legalised steroid or physique enhancement industry.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
4000 calories a day is lightweight, and people using the word "hard work" when referring to the gym are retards who waters down the word. Going to the gym 1h/day and doing DL and squats to the last rep is breathtaking, but nowhere near "hard". Hard is doing high interval cardio and pushing yourself to the last drop, thank god I dont do cardio anymore.

Chestdays, even at >130kg BP is like vacation. And people making up excuses for using AAS are like divers in soccer. I have 1000% more respect for a natural bodybuilder than people like phil heath, just like I have more respect for soccerplayers who stay on their feet instead of players such as cristina ronaldo who takes every opportunity to cheat. Everyone who took steroids have a big sign of them that reads "INFERIOR GENES".:box: