Stepping outside the bar.....

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked as usual, bit got nada. Where do us (mature) men find women, especially for non-commited type endeavors?? I haven't had very good success with bars, and I have been to thousands, albeit that was before I found this place. It seems that all the girls at bars are only looking for the guys their age, which is usually 21-23 ish. Or the opposite end of the spectrum, I have heard people say anywhere, but I don't see how to go about approaching a woman in say, a grocery store and attempting to bed her later. Same w bookstore, street, gym, etc.The dating website girls seem to all be looking for marriage and ltrs. I have no intention of settling down anytime soon, but it seems like all the nsa sex days are behind me, unless I'm just being cynical. Where can we find women that just want to have fun so to speak?? Thanks.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anywhere. get a book like mystery method and learn cold approach. if that is too much work get on craigslist and write a few ads. half the women will go home with you on a 1st date. we are living in the era of the super-slut, when every girl does anal, or else thinks she should. getting a piece of @ss is easier than getting a parking ticket. good luck

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, nice. I thought about the craigslist, are any of the girls decent?? An does the cold approach work for us "mature" (lmfao) guys??

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
It seems that all the girls at bars are only looking for the guys their age, which is usually 21-23
You're 28. How is this at all a problem? I sincerely doubt the problem is that 21-23 y.o. women aren't into 28 y.o. guys. It's not age related (in your instance).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had a problem with just finding random strange. I always had a problem keeping them in relationships when my past-AFCness took over. And I agree about the bars, I never did well there either. I eventually started doing my own thing, and quit caring about whether or not people saw me as a guy that got girls. Your inner confidence takes care of that.

Women are everywhere, you just have to open your eyes. If you stay single long enough, friends will try relentlessly to "hook you up". Use platonic girl friends. I used to get numbers and fvck girls that rung me up at grocery stores. Fvcked a few fat girls too. I had no shame, I wanted as many different pvssies as possible. I was at the strip club trying to bed strippers. Sh1t, even a trip up to the VIP room and a hand job was a good night.

You can meet a lot of chicks through the gym as well. I'm not advocating hitting on girls at the gym, mind you, because I hate that. But just seeing as many faces as possible gives you an automatic ice breaker if you run into those same people later on on the street, in a bar, etc.

Man, those were the days, just enjoying life. And trying to degrade as many dumb chicks as possible. Just smile, and be open to any possibilities. And don't think you have failed if you don't get laid on any particular night. I mean, who cares? Just go to the strip club. You get my drift.

Ollie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You're 28. How is this at all a problem? I sincerely doubt the problem is that 21-23 y.o. women aren't into 28 y.o. guys. It's not age related (in your instance).
This. Seriously dude 21 year old chicks aren't really into younger guys as much as you seem to think. Most of them like guys older than them. I do really well in that age group.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's ONSs you're looking for, I really haven't seen them happen with any regularity anywhere other than Craigslist or at the bar.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
I looked as usual, bit got nada. Where do us (mature) men find women, especially for non-commited type endeavors?? I haven't had very good success with bars, and I have been to thousands, albeit that was before I found this place. It seems that all the girls at bars are only looking for the guys their age, which is usually 21-23 ish.
Oh man 28 is perfect for 23 yr olds, get yourself in to good shape, make yourself excellent and 23 yr olds will love you!!! At 28, you should have a decent job, money, a car, and your own house/apt/etc. What in the hell else do you need to get a 23 yr old? Aside from being absolutely stupid, 23 yr olds are incessantly materialistic and shallow all they want is fun!

Drewskie said:
The dating website girls seem to all be looking for marriage and ltrs. I have no intention of settling down anytime soon, but it seems like all the nsa sex days are behind me, unless I'm just being cynical.
I love internet dating! The number one rule I ahve is that everygirl I meet in life especially online just wants to screw. I have hooked up with probably 100+ chicks online and I would imagine I screwed no less than 90% of them on the 1st night. Yes, every single one of them (just like every single chick I have met in person) said I want a ltr...etc. It's just talk, I pay it no mind at all! If a woman is online, she is lonely, if she's lonely shes horny.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you find the online ones? I tried craigslist a few times, but it's always some fake spam type b.s. And are any of the girls hot? I checked out pof a while back and all the girls seemed pretty ugly. I think I'm going to try and hit up a few 18 and over spots, see if I can stand hanging out with an 18 year old long enough to get her
in the sack.

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
princelydeeds said:
I have hooked up with probably 100+ chicks online and I would imagine I screwed no less than 90% of them on the 1st night. Yes, every single one of them (just like every single chick I have met in person) said I want a ltr...etc. It's just talk, I pay it no mind at all! If a woman is online, she is lonely, if she's lonely shes horny.
I couldn't have put it better myself. Internet women are VERY lonely and promiscuous.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
princelydeeds said:
I love internet dating! The number one rule I ahve is that everygirl I meet in life especially online just wants to screw. I have hooked up with probably 100+ chicks online and I would imagine I screwed no less than 90% of them on the 1st night. Yes, every single one of them (just like every single chick I have met in person) said I want a ltr...etc. It's just talk, I pay it no mind at all! If a woman is online, she is lonely, if she's lonely shes horny.
I hear the high 1st date screw percentage. I've had this sort of luck with internet women. Just a quick question for you, have you had a few play the long term game and want to go on 2nd-3rd date etc.. before giving it up?

Or are the ones that keep on wanting dates just a waste of time? In my opinion like 99% of the women I've met online I got on the first night, but I've recently run into one that's becoming more of a challenge.

To answer some of you others out there, craigslist, hotornot, facethejury, faceparty, match.com etc. all these are good sites and I have had sucess from them more than once. Hell even myspace/facebook can be good too.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
princelydeeds said:
I have hooked up with probably 100+ chicks online and I would imagine I screwed no less than 90% of them on the 1st night. Yes, every single one of them (just like every single chick I have met in person) said I want a ltr...etc. It's just talk, I pay it no mind at all! If a woman is online, she is lonely, if she's lonely shes horny.
Damn, I wish I can say the same for myself. I've tried and tried dilligently with the online thing, had some success 5 yrs ago with one site in particular, but got sh*t on Match.com and the others. All in all, the internet has done sh*t for me. Have gotten a few correspondences with hotties on Match, even got a few numbers, but all these dumb b*tches did was play games. The ones that gave me their numbers, when I called them, they never called back. All lived close by to me too. My game was strong too, and I'm a good-looking guy on top of it. Go figure. Life really f*ckin' sux sometimes, what can I say?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea internet hoes are easy, I have done it a few times but for me personally I never could shake feeling like a heel for ignoring/blocking their calls/IM's after - which I always did. Guess I was not so good at being a player.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue that to go from online to even just meeting her in person is a few months commitment..totally not worth it

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
princelydeeds said:
Oh man 28 is perfect for 23 yr olds, get yourself in to good shape, make yourself excellent and 23 yr olds will love you!!! At 28, you should have a decent job, money, a car, and your own house/apt/etc. What in the hell else do you need to get a 23 yr old? Aside from being absolutely stupid, 23 yr olds are incessantly materialistic and shallow all they want is fun!

What do you say actually get these women? All the Cl ads I see from women are fake, and the others are all about LTR bs that I don't have the patience for. you got a good profile template I can steal?