Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing this girl I once dated from her boyfriend? HELP

seabumma

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is long, but please read and give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated. Some of you may think its against morals to go for a girl who now has a boyfriend, but there is just something about this girl that makes me want her lol. Anyways here goes...

I recently called up a girl who now has a boyfriend, but let me start with some background info first. First off, there is some distance between us, as this girl goes to a college a few hours away from her hometown. Anyways, long story short she has resorted to dating her ex again. They both live on the same college campus. Her ex gave her an ultimatum saying “if we do not date, then lets not spend anymore time together”. This girl does not have many friends at all due to her very shy nature, and ended up saying yes to the ex. For her it was to either date the ex, or sit in her room alone and be lonely.

She and I did spend time together before her getting back with her ex. I visited her on her college campus a couple times, and spent a few days in her dorm. We slept together and did stuff (went to second base), but did not have sex.

Anyways, I called her 5 days ago after not talking to her for a while (its been a month since she told me about dating her ex again). We had a good neutral conversation. However at one point I asked her “do you mind when I call you at all?”. She responded with, “no as long as its not like everyday haha”. This did irritate me a bit, but I just went on with the conversation, being cool about it. At the end of the conversation, I just said **** it and ended up asking her “What would you say if I asked you to hangout?”

Well guys, I was expecting a “sorry I can’t, I have a boyfriend now” but contrary to this, she responded with “I’m at college for only 2 more weeks and then I go back home (home is 3 hours away from college). That means you won’t have to travel as far haha. But I can’t give you a definite answer right now”. So I end up telling her that ill call her sometime, and maybe she will let me know for certain at that time. I then tell her “You know you can always call me too”. I said this because she hardly ever calls anymore. She said “ill remember that”.

Well it’s been around 6 days since this phone call, and she hasn’t called nor have I called her (college finals are coming up). Her finals are this upcoming week, and she will be going home in a little over 8 days or so. Should I call her tomorrow just to wish her luck on her finals, and hopefully wait for her to give me some good news about asking me to visit? I do hesitate a bit when I call her nowadays since she has a boyfriend and since she said not to call every day. Whenever I do call, I try not bringing up any relationship discussions, and I pretend I do not care about her having a BF.

I really want to visit this girl. If she does agree to me visiting, that would mean I’d be hanging with her in her hometown, not college. Her boyfriend wont be anywhere nearby. Some of you may think it’s against morals to steal a guys girlfriend, but this girl is too gorgeous and sweet to pass up. I don’t care if we do not end up messing around, I’d honestly be happy just being in her presence. Also this girl owes me dinner haha. She has always said she’d cook me dinner someday, but this hasn’t happened yet. I guess you can say my ultimate goal is to eventually make this girl, my girlfriend. She is quality LTR material.

So guys, how do I approach this situation? If we do hangout, should I make a move? Or should I act differently than the way I did when she was single?

seabumma

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little more information

After she broke news to me about dating her ex, she did send me a text message saying "I am sorry if my decision to date [ex] kind of hurt you. Things might have been different if we lived closer, but that just isn't how it is. I am not sure if I made the right decision, but I felt like I should try it again for some reason. We'll keep in touch"

Another thing, this girl doesn't call me much when she is at college. However, during her thanksgiving break, while she was back at home, she did give me a ring and sounded very excited to talk, telling me stories and updating me on her activities over break with her family.

I MIGHT be moving closer to her college in a few months, and I am just trying to up my chances of getting with this girl. Maybe if she does agree to hanging out I should not make any moves, and try to avoid getting her to cheat? In other words, maybe I should just be friendly with her, and show her how fun of a person I am to be around.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like an AW (attention *****). In which either drop it or have fun with her. Never go out of your way for her. she's dating her ex...move on or accept it. You want nothing to do with all that baggage bullsh1t anyways. TRUST ME.

If one thing i've learned...you can only control your own actions...and you should only worry about those actions.

seabumma

Don Juan
Reaction score
specialed said:
sounds like an AW (attention *****). In which either drop it or have fun with her. Never go out of your way for her. she's dating her ex...move on or accept it. You want nothing to do with all that baggage bullsh1t anyways. TRUST ME.

If one thing i've learned...you can only control your own actions...and you should only worry about those actions.
Not really an atention ***** lol. Its hard to describe this girl. She has been in 2 relationships. I think she has some sort of social anxiety issue, but I find it pretty cute. She has trouble talking to/meeting new people outside of her already small social circle. Current boyfriend is a religious fella, who she mentioned did not kiss her when she first dated him until 3 months into the relationship lol.

She is VERY intelligent however, and has great looks. Just a bit on the extreme side when it comes to shyness.

At time she does not know how to respond to me over the phone, and just mumbles and chokes up lol.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like this girl, then forget about her. Liking a girl too much can be disheartening, when your time could be better spent pursuing other women. If she is really worth it, then she will come for you. If she doesn't come around, then she's doing you a favor.

BTW, a girl with social anxiety is NOT at any type of disadvantage. If she's cute enough, guys will pursue her. Don't feel so bad for her.

seabumma

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its been 6 days since the phone converastion, and today I woke up to a text message she sent me :)

She texted me saying she was sitting at a cafe studying for her finals, and felt like saying hi.

Instead of responding back to her text, I gave her a call. I had a feeling she wanted to call me, but didn't due to being shy. Anyways, when I called we had a good conversation. I made her laugh quite a bit.

I did not bring up the idea of me visiting her. She did mention over the phone that her last final is on friday and then she will be going home. I am thinking of waiting till her finals are over before even attempting to remind her about me visiting her. I am hoping she will bring it up first, but she might not due to shyness

KidwithSocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
ditch her, shes dating some guy so she won't be lonely, what does this say about her? just find other chicks