Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stealing the girl.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I know this a bad idea, but I'm gonna try and steal this chick who has a boyfriend. She's the friend of my "almost" (creative, I know) girlfriend (in that I kissed her a few times, but I nexted her because we didn't get to see each other often, and just didn't want her).

This girl started talking to me over myspace (which I usually hate) like 3 days ago, and I just sent the last message today that I've gonna respond to and I got her number, along with a "you're a cutie. call me sometime". She seems to be really interested in me and the like from what I can see. Anyways, she's been with her boyfriend for a long time now (I think), and he seems to be obsessed with her, telling her about how much he loves her and how his life is awesome because she's there. I have a feeling she's getting sick of him...

This weekend is my birthday, so it's gonna be a no go now, but I'm gonna call her soon enough. I would invoke the code of Bros Before Hoes... unfortunately the bf is not my bro, so no! >:)

what do you guys think?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no moral objection to it. Sounds like her BF is an AFC.

Hitch

Reaction score
Take her, it's always more exciting to go after the ones with BF's anyways.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad fact is her boyfriend needs some lessons in life, so school him by doing it.

Sad fact is, he would still stay with her if she told him she cheated on him.... the only way they will break up is when she dumps him for being so pathetic.

How sad a woman has so much power of a man.

The Muscly Jerk