Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing girls with Boyfriends?

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i've reading alot of the older posts on this site and I find alot of people running into girlfriends who already have boyfriends.

The advice given to these guys is to go ahead and take action. And work the DJ magic and snatch that snatch.

However, what im wondering is (especially in high school), girls are falling in "love" left and right. How are guys stealing "in-love" girls?

From what i've experienced..when youre in that "love" state its really fkn hard to train your thought on anything else.

How are these guys breaking through taht love-shield to snatch the women?

i just dont get it. anyone care to explain?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually easier getting a chick who has a bf, in my experience I mistakenly gamed 5 girls in a row who all had bfs. 3 who never mentioned there BF I happen to find out and 2 who didn't care and told stories about him.

The thing is once she feels attraction and becomes emotional it doesn't matter if she has a BF. Plus most hot girls are always going to be seeing multiple guys regardless.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is once she feels attraction and becomes emotional it doesn't matter if she has a BF. Plus most hot girls are always going to be seeing multiple guys regardless.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm that is very interesting and may very well be correct. Im just kind of puzzled on i guess a female version of one-itus.

Generally speaking, when say theyve been dating for awhile, is it right to assume they now have one-itus for eachother?

and is it safe to assume that one-itus is difficult to game over?

i am not sure, please correct and enlighten me if im wrong. you two seem likeyou know what you're talking about.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females don't know what they want man they change there mind all the time. I wouldn't exactly call these types quality girls but just do your thing. I used to steal a girl a week from another guy. Just don't be the boyfriend ...be what he isn't

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Reframe him as the nice guy and game away.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fvck with other guy's girls. You will end up having a lot of enemies and getting your head smashed in.

My opinion.

And contrary to popular belief not every hot girl cheats.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
SinJester said:
1.) Don't fvck with other guy's girls. You will end up having a lot of enemies and getting your head smashed in.

2.) And contrary to popular belief not every hot girl cheats.
1.) Nonsense, most guys are feminised wusses.

2.) Agreed, infact a lot of them are in LTR's and think they are so high value that only that particular guy is worth their pvssy and time.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes brother.

At least we agree on one thing :p

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have like the same problem right now, it seems like this girl is really attracted to me but she has a bf and he's a good friend of mine, but she is just so hot with a nice butt and great boobs, so i dont know if i should make a move or wut

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go right ahead man. She cheats that's her problem not yours.

If the guy can't keep her, more power to you buddy.

Jerry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought of it that way.. you da man dude... i'll probably try that triangle thing with her and see what happens

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are emogical. get her interested then eventualy isolate then get her very horny and make the first move.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry said:
I have like the same problem right now, it seems like this girl is really attracted to me but she has a bf and he's a good friend of mine, but she is just so hot with a nice butt and great boobs, so i dont know if i should make a move or wut
i definattlye dont think actin on a friend's girl is a good diea. but if you arent freidns with the guy... then go right ahaead. bros over hoes only works if the giuy is acutally a bro.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerry said:
i definattlye dont think actin on a friend's girl is a good diea. but if you arent freidns with the guy... then go right ahaead. bros over hoes only works if the giuy is acutally a bro.