Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing an AFC's girl

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair mate, if your a PUA/DJ then you don't need to be stealing girls from AFCs. If an AFC has lucked out and got an HB then good for him.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. If this girl is willing to leave a decent guy for you, what makes you think that she won't do the same thing to you? I don't care how DJ your skills are, a flakey chick is a flakey chick and after a while, she'll crave a new d!ck.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
A recent incident (in my NY FR) has made me think...

Is it wrong to steal an AFC's girl?

I mean you go out, and you see a total AFC out with a HB. Would it not be ok to take her off his hands for her sake?

Would you do it if you could get away with it?

I mean some may argue that he isn't an AFC if he has a HB for a girlfriend, but surely if she is willing to leave him for you, he is obviously not giving her what she wants.

What do you guys think?
If your a real DJ, you dont need to mess with another dudes girl,... You could easily pick up another chick.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godsgifttowomen
You must be crazy man.
It's all relative.

Originally posted by godsgifttowomen
Being a Don Juan is about having morals as well.
Never said it wasn't.
However,eveyone has different morals and I personally believe that no-one is in any position to judge another on how he or she chooses to live their life or the morals they do or do not choose to take on.

Again,I don't believe that moral JUDGEMENTS belong or have any positive effect on seductions forums.

Or in real life for that matter.

Originally posted by godsgifttowomen And besides, there's a LOT more to being a Don Juan than seduction.
Again,it's all relative.

To all the posters who comment on the fact that she's a flakey chick/ho/whatever and would treat our Fash with the same lack of respect as her current bf...I agree but I believe Fash was only interested in sticking his c o c k in her,not marriage,five kids and spending the rest of his life with her.....so who gives a f u c k if she's flakey?

Supreme1

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick is dating an afc, she is most likely bored to death in the relationship. He gives her gifts all the time, does whatever she wants to do, etc. So when she sees a Don Juan, she is attracted to him because he appears as a challenge and much more exciting than her loser boyfriend.

Why not free her from the pain and give her some excitement?

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Supreme1
If a chick is dating an afc, she is most likely bored to death in the relationship. He gives her gifts all the time, does whatever she wants to do, etc. So when she sees a Don Juan, she is attracted to him because he appears as a challenge and much more exciting than her loser boyfriend.

Why not free her from the pain and give her some excitement?
Again, it goes back to principles. If you're sincerely interested in the girl, then fair enough. If you're doing it just to prove that you can, then accept the possibility that the "AFC" might "free" you from the tedious task of breathing. Permanently.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GuitarPlayer
If you're sincerely interested in the girl, then fair enough.
I was sincerely interested in fvcking her, and I made the clear to her when I refused to take her card and asked her back to my hotel there and then.

I am not proud of snogging the guy's girl while he is sitting around the corner thinkng "That Fash guy was such a nice guy" but with the amount of interest she showed, it just had to be done.

.... and I really wanted to!!! it wasnt purely a power thing!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth.

If you are trying to get someone elses girlfriend, it doesnt mean that theres something wrong with the boyfriend, it DOES mean there is something wrong with YOU.

Everyone in support of this is apparently retarded.

Take a logic class or something.

Girls like DJs. With that said, why would I harder to try and get one girl then another equal girl that would be easier and far less dangerous?

I wouldn't, because im not emotionally ****ed up.

Now take your average AFC who has learned some technique, hes not a DJ, hes still an AFC just with some method. His mind is still crazy and he thinks that if he "takes" a girl away from a boyfriend then he is better than the boyfriend in some way.

This pathetic soul is only trying to validate himself through the loss of others.

I would even wager that most of these people were somehow abused, sexual or otherwise, as a child.

TRUTH.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
The truth.

If you are trying to get someone elses girlfriend, it doesnt mean that theres something wrong with the boyfriend, it DOES mean there is something wrong with YOU.

Everyone in support of this is apparently retarded.

Take a logic class or something.

Girls like DJs. With that said, why would I harder to try and get one girl then another equal girl that would be easier and far less dangerous?

I wouldn't, because im not emotionally ****ed up.

Now take your average AFC who has learned some technique, hes not a DJ, hes still an AFC just with some method. His mind is still crazy and he thinks that if he "takes" a girl away from a boyfriend then he is better than the boyfriend in some way.

This pathetic soul is only trying to validate himself through the loss of others.

I would even wager that most of these people were somehow abused, sexual or otherwise, as a child.

TRUTH.
Exactly. Like the old saying goes, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It seems to me that someone who would abuse his newfound "DJ powers" is much closer to a punk than a DJ.

Supreme1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GuitarPlayer
Again, it goes back to principles. If you're sincerely interested in the girl, then fair enough. If you're doing it just to prove that you can, then accept the possibility that the "AFC" might "free" you from the tedious task of breathing. Permanently.
Thats rediculous. Your scared of getting a girl who has a boyfriend because he might harm you? How can you be at this site and still think like that.

Sounds to me like you view women as prized possessions. Its not like your stealing the guys car or house or something. She doesnt BELONG to her boyfriend. You cant force her to leave him and date you, she does it on her own free will. How is that wrong? Its HER choice! If she dumps her boyfriend for you, she probably had already made up her mind that he wasnt good enough anyway.

If that makes me an evil person for getting her, than i want to be the f'n devil!

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Supreme1
Thats rediculous. Your scared of getting a girl who has a boyfriend because he might harm you? How can you be at this site and still think like that.

Sounds to me like you view women as prized possessions. Its not like your stealing the guys car or house or something. She doesnt BELONG to her boyfriend. You cant force her to leave him and date you, she does it on her own free will. How is that wrong? Its HER choice! If she dumps her boyfriend for you, she probably had already made up her mind that he wasnt good enough anyway.

If that makes me an evil person for getting her, than i want to be the f'n devil!
I disagree. If you're doing nothing but massaging your ego by proving that you can take her away, then you've not only hurt him, but you've hurt her as well.

Still a punk in my book.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1. if he's 'AFC' as you say, why not let him be and get another one? If you're such a stud, have your pick of the many others and let this guy have his. It might be his first date with someone as attractive, and mr. smooth comes and says "yeah i'll take that, thanks". Let him enjoy it while it lasts.

#2: i think it's plain wrong if you're doing it for your ego. It doesn't make you a big man, or better than anyone else. I repeat: you are not better than this guy.

#3: Again, you may be a stud with the ladies, but that doesn't mean basic respect for other people goes out the door. I'm not saying be a saint, but a little decency goes a long way.

And umm... yeah, don't be a penis lol

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
One final thought:

The "AFC" might be totally head over heels in love with the girl in question. A very tiny segment of the male population has ever even heard the terms AFC, PUA, DJ, whatever. Most men don't have a clue and most of us didn't at one time, either.

Remember what brought most of you to this site in the first place?

Remember the pain when the "love of your life" dumped you for someone with more "DJ skills?"

Remember wondering why you couldn't even get a girl to spit on you while some nosepicking neanderthal could pick them up like toothpicks and he didn't even care?

It didn't feel so great, did it?

I find it hard to believe that any of you "take her away because I can" types are willing to inflict that kind of agony on another human being. How soon we forget.

Now, if you really and truly think that this girl is "it" for you, then by all means, go for it. Otherwise, that girl is just a number to you while she may be the entire world to the "AFC" in question.

Karma, gentlemen. Karma. You take a dump on your fellow man, sooner or later you will get dumped on.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A real MAN doesn't steal other guys women, he uses his skills and try to conquer the ones that are available, and they are so many at least thats what i try to do.

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is her prerogative to choose, but it's obvious that by tempting her simply because she is taken, you're just out to validate your ego and prove you exist. It's ultimately a selfish act. I thought social proof was for the girls...

I laughed at the posters who claimed this would "educate" him. To really educate him would be to lead him to this site, get him on bootcamp, give him the books, training, etc, and get him started. To leave him angry and heartbroken doesn't educate him at all, it just leaves him resentful and no wiser. To the "educators" on this thread, I wouldn't take all the money in the world if it meant having your karma. There's enough misery in the world without a bunch of sociopaths who would create more of it for their own selfish amusement. I only hope your worthless, pointless lives last long enough to reap what you sow.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes Rules:

If a mate likes a girl but hes not made a move: Fair Game

If a mate is going out with a girl: No go area

If a mate is currently shagging her but not going out: No go area

If shes a mates ex: Ask mate. Depending on what he says is either no go or fair game.

If shes in a relationship but i dont know or really care about the guy: Fair Game

If shes married: Fair game but be careful

To be a mate in my world you have to be someone i talk to on a regular basis. Someone i trust and respect.

I think that answers your question Fash. What you need to do mate is set yourself out some ground rules. Follow them...and you will never question your choices and decisions.
:)