Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steak

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I eat ****loads of steak in my bulking diet(cut off the fat) probably about 2lbs of steak a day! I heard eating too much isn't good while bulking? Is this true? If so, why?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
I eat ****loads of steak in my bulking diet(cut off the fat) probably about 2lbs of steak a day! I heard eating too much isn't good while bulking? Is this true? If so, why?
Protein is key, Even if you cut off the fat of the steak a lot gets absorbed in, plus the blood from the steak can be harmful.

If you want a good meat to eat, get some chicken breasts.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Steak

Originally posted by Vincent
Protein is key, Even if you cut off the fat of the steak a lot gets absorbed in, plus the blood from the steak can be harmful.

If you want a good meat to eat, get some chicken breasts.
can someone confirm this ?

suppose i only eat red meat. with carbs. no fat taken from other foods. so the fat ratio is ok then !!!! and i love red meat ! :D

and your blood theory also : blood has a lot of iron and zinc, so why is it harmful ???????

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lean red meat is great for you.

It's an awesome source of natural creatine, and super high in protein.... the trouble is getting low on the fat. check out this website, and see if you can find what you're eating and check out the portions/fat amounts...

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
I cook my steak in the fry pan. Is that cool? Or does more fat get drained if you grill it? Wouldn't grilling steak taste like shyt though?

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
I cook my steak in the fry pan. Is that cool? Or does more fat get drained if you grill it? Wouldn't grilling steak taste like shyt though?
How do you like your steak cooked? I always grill mine to a medium-rare. I also season it on the grill and they taste great. Alot of the fat drips off also. However, I have tasted well-done steaks from the grill that tasted like ****.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
45 secs on a real high heat both sides. in a pan. lovely.
LOL, that's my kinda steak! Damn straight, love it rare.

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
45 secs on a real high heat both sides. in a pan. lovely.
Yeah, this is the way a buddy of mine cooks his steaks. It tastes great this way too

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh i love the natural taste of steak, Well done baby