Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stay human!

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking around this board for a while and learned a hell of a lot about myself and women, things that I probably wouldn't learn in my lifetime had I not been so hurt by one girl, searched the net to cure my damaged heart and accidentally click a link to SoSuave.com.

I've also noticed that in my short unregistered period here, a number of people have been misinterpreting the DJ mindset. Some strongly advise to cut off all avenues of contact with a girl once she cancels a date. Some strongly advise never to tell a girl you like her. (I'm going to get flamed for my next paragraph and I don't care.)

Bullsh*t.

I'm nowhere near being a DJ. When I was a complete AFC, I got hurt by a horrible, horrible girl who exploited my AFCness. I recoiled and hid, vowing never to get hurt like that again. There's no way I can pretend it didn't hurt me, in much the same way some of the guys on here try to pretend they can simply and coldheartedly scream "NEXT!" at the top of their lungs when HB8 Yvonne calls to cancel a date in favour of taking her gerbil to the vet.

I have emotions. I have never and will never see them as a weakness, in spite of what acting solely upon them has gotten me into.

Example: I pick up signs of high interest from a girl I knew vaguely, so I spend time getting to know her. Turns out that we have a lot in common, and she's not bad-looking either. Her interest increases as we get to know each other.

Her interest is through the roof, so I ask her to come out on a date. She accepts without thinking, but cancels a day before. Second time I ask her out on a date she flakes. Am I going to give up? Hell, no. Wanna know why? Because I like her. I'm not afraid to say it.

It's not one-itis. I'm just not going to give up on this one because she pushes my buttons, and such women are hard to find these days.

What's my point? Use all the DJ techniques you want, whether or not it suits your personality. But sooner or later, your emotions or instincts are going to throw you for a loop. You might get hurt, you might even *GASP* fall in love.

It's nothing to worry about, though.

It shows you're human.

---Cassidy

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with the general gist of the post, I have to take issue with this:

"Her interest is through the roof, so I ask her to come out on a date. She accepts without thinking, but cancels a day before. Second time I ask her out on a date she flakes. Am I going to give up? Hell, no. Wanna know why? Because I like her. I'm not afraid to say it."

The reason most guys here would next after this, is because this kills their interest. One time I had a chick show up 45 minutes late to the first date, then the second date, I called to ask where I should meet her. Turned out she FELL ASLEEP AND FORGOT. Her mom spent about three minutes trying to wake her up, so I got ticked off and just cancelled it. Needless to say, that is the last time I called her.

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
One time I had a chick show up 45 minutes late to the first date, then the second date, I called to ask where I should meet her. Turned out she FELL ASLEEP AND FORGOT. Her mom spent about three minutes trying to wake her up, so I got ticked off and just cancelled it. Needless to say, that is the last time I called her.
LOL!

That calibre of behaviour would kill my interest in the girl dead, no matter how high it was in the first place; not only because I knew it was an indicator of low interest on her part, but also because it's just blatant disrespect.

I'd still have my little problems with NEXTing if she was an HB9 with a seemingly decent personality, and that's my point.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know........

I love the Gerbil to the vet comment, but you know you are so right on everything a hb 8 or 9 just might really fall in love with you or you with her, god forbid and write something like this when she f---ed things up. And if she did who would be afc you or her?

Well, it seems except for explaining myself or trying to I haven't really written you in forever. Not like I used to anyway in the beginning. So here I sit and I will write from the heart with all sincerity and no lies remaining......................

I sit here heart naked, my soul is bare to you. You came into my life seemingly out of nowhere only to change my life my very existence my world as I have always known it............... You have always had a sense of knowing me and seeing though me as well, when no one ever had or cared to............................

I have never really been free............ Free to love, free to give, until now until you................ You are my light.......my angel............ I have not given that fact the value and respect it deserved........ I was always so convinced it couldn't possibly be true and I have fought you all the way. With no intention to......... without trying un meditated...........

And now here I sit naked............. baring my heart and soul onto you and only you.......... For I now, have known love............ I have felt love I have given and received love as blind and unworthy as I have been at times...... I have a feeling, a priceless light within me that can never be replaced nor substituted for..........I know this now with all my heart, body, mind and soul.............. If I am only not too late............. And if I have to do without this feeling for eternity I knew it once, I felt it once with you......... And that I will treasure with all that I am and will be for always............

Your my dear are my eternal love............. My life........... in it's truest form.................. You are and always will be my heart, my soul, and the air that I breathe.................

I will rest in peace knowing I have been touched by you............. I have been loved by you, and without that I would never know what I now know........................

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: You know........

Originally posted by sailorgirl
I sit here heart naked, my soul is bare to you. You came into my life seemingly out of nowhere only to change my life my very existence my world as I have always known it...............
ain't you echo's girl?!?!?!

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Echos back

Or, at least I am lets see how long it takes me to get banned for being his girlfriend any bets out there?

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cassidy

Her interest is through the roof, but cancels a day before. Second time I ask her out on a date she flakes.
Hold on there newbie....
Her IL is NOT sky high...In fact more like a 5.5 or a 6. Learning IL doesn't come overnight or by lurking on this board for awile. It takes months, if not years to perfect. This girl does NOT have high IL. if she did, she would not have flaked. She flaked on you 2 times, LOL. I can guarantee this isn't going anywhere, trust me. hey, if you like a chase, and a challenge, go ahead. But your wasting your time. ;) Much better off going for somethin else.

Cassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did think to myself that it'd be completely pointless pursuing her, but seeing as I've got nothing to lose as long as I don't get attached and slobber AFC mannerisms all over her, I thought I'd try and salvage the situation.

I do actually like challenges, and this seems like the ultimate - to completely go against what this site has preached about flaky girls. I'm probably lying to myself that this girl is interested: I don't care. From what I can tell, she is. And there, I'm going by both my instinct and knowledge.

I'll report my findings back to you people when I succeed or fail.

I'm going after what I want, unlike in my AFC stage, when I'd see what I wanted and wait for it to (literally) fall into my lap.

I like this girl, yes, but not so much that I'll cry and cause a large madness if I don't get her. Therefore, I'm willing to experiment and see whether there's a way of turning a flaky chick into a reliable one, bypassing the self-defeating mindset of 'she couldn't come out with me, NEXT her'.

myfriendblu, one thing that motivates me as much as being challenged is getting to prove someone wrong.

I can guarantee this isn't going anywhere, trust me.
I think in this case, you probably have the edge, but if I do manage to turn this situation around, you have to promise to submit to me, as I will be your master, forever!!! HAHAHA!!!

Sorry about that. Brief attack of B-movie villainism. As I said, I'll keep you posted on what happens with this particular girl.

---Cassidy

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cassidy
. As I said, I'll keep you posted on what happens with this particular girl.

---Cassidy
All sounds good, but my problem with that is this - Life is WAY TOO FRIGGEN SHORT. I wouldn't waste a single day, wait, a single date, on this girl. Who knows, your next STR or even LTR could be around the corner. Don't waste a precious moment.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Tips.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she excepted the first date without hesitation, their was a little spark at some point. I am not the type to ask out chicks who allready turned me down twice, actually just once if enough for me. I go about it a different way, but hey what ever works for you. Good luck!!