Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Statements of Intent are useless

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont understand why u would need to make a statement of intent. I was watching the Neil Straus seduction School episodes on You Tube and they are telling the guys that after approaching the girl u should make a Statement of Intent. Ie: "I find u sexy".
I think these guys have it all wrong. When u approach a girl u dont have tp make it known that u are there for more than just friends. Guys, she is not an idiot. She knows why u approached her. She knows u want to fvck her the second u walked up to her. So whats the point of these SOI's, i just think they're stupid.

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a clarification, the Seduction School, episodes were run by Wayne Elise (Juggler) and not Neil Strauss.

Also, I think the SOI (statement of intent) is a very crucial part of the game. In fact it is probably the difference between ending up in the friends zone and getting the lay. Looking back at my AFC days, I think by simply using the SOI while interacting with women would have made a dramatic difference in my dating life. Sure, women know what you want, but I think they actually need verbal confirmation for things to move forward.

Just my opinion anyways.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for her number is enough of a statement. Women aren't stupid. They can peice together why you want their numbers.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know, lol...because I'm usually "drowned" in sexual state and sexual flow when I'm approaching women....I'm always seductive, calling her baby, grabbing my dyck, licking my lips, and all that stuff.

I mean, getting pvssy is just not difficult. That's why I preach about acquiring chicks that offer more than pvssy.