Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

State of the Dating Union

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man I got up today and I was doing what I do every Saturday, read the news.. and there are some.. to be frank.. ****ed up things going on in this world...

let's start with this

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2010-03-04-iverson-divorce_N.htm

So... Allan iverson is marred to this woman for damn near 9 years, the DAY AFTER he says he is going to retire from the NBA, his wife files for divorce. holy ****. she is an efficient once isn't she.

Then

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Q84C0aGSMUiefMXfg&sig2=jyR2dlltaca-seGhkRpACw

This is the 2nd time this has happened to him. The first one.. okay..woman man.. you gotta be careful.. this reeks of high class AFCism. He's an AFC, just now one with money.. Ben always stuck me as the guy who could walk in a room and still be offended by the guy that's in better shape than he is in the corner making out with all the pretty girls. he seems like that kinda guy. This guy is an idiot.

Goes to show, that money makes you nothing but mor of what you already are. If you are a stupid jerk you are just going to be a bigger stupider jerk when you have alot of money.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
man I got up today and I was doing what I do every Saturday, read the news.. and there are some.. to be frank.. ****ed up things going on in this world...
This is no chit. I could not get the link to post but you can Google it.

Maryland law makers are getting ready to pass a law about dating. It starts out pertaining to International Dating. Must submit fingerprints, background check and criminal record to make contact with a foreign woman. It is screwed up.

If someone could find it and maybe post a link, it is scary and interesting.

It is to protect the foreign women from the American male abuser. Whats next?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tawanna Iverson said their 8½-year marriage is "irretrievably broken," in papers filed Tuesday in Fulton County Superior Court. She asks for full custody of the couple's five children, child support and alimony.
Man this woman has no shame, talk about bad timing.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tawanna Iverson said their 8½-year marriage is "irretrievably broken," in papers filed Tuesday in Fulton County Superior Court. She asks for full custody of the couple's five children, child support and alimony.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:

Hey look who's back! How ya been?

also;