Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

State doesn't matter, screw how you feel!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Original written for WSA:

http://www.worldsuccessalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5988#post5988

STATE DOESN'T MATTER
SCREW HOW YOU FEEL!

For the longest time, I was under the impression that state actually matters. I've always been against blindly following the various chick-related dogma, but it's now become apparent to me that this is one area I've managed to overlook. Over time, I've come to realize that very few things actually matter (80% is guts/action, 20% is everything else combined) and it doesn't look like state is one of those few.

I mean don't get me wrong, being in various states does have its advantages. For instance, it's a thousand times easier to make a chick horny if you're horny yourself. Or is it? What if you're completely disireless and she's the type who wants what she can't have? What if that's the one thing that arouses her desire like nothing else? What if she hates horny guys? Or what if she loves them? Starting to see what I mean now? Precisely! It doesn't matter! You're not gonna win every time no matter who you are, no matter what you do!

Of course, the whole point of this, "this" being whatever it is that we're trying to accomplish here, is to decrease the odds of failure since we can't eliminate it. But are we really accomplishing that by thinking so much into the horrible mess that is the mind of your average female? The answer is a resounding no. The more we think, the more time we spend doing just that: thinking. The more time is wasted online, the less time is spent out there, where the women are. The more we hesitate, the longer it takes us to act, the more opportunities are missed.

In the end of the day, what are we really accomplishing? If you spend an hour each day on reading "seduction material" and the knowledge extracted from that hour will increase your odds of success by 0.1%, have you not wasted that hour, in which you could have actually MET a few women? Do you actually go for so many of them that the 0.1% will eventually amount to much of anything? So all you're doing is taking three steps forward and two steps back. Screw it. Go head-on!

But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself here. "Go head-on HOW? What if I don't feel like it?" Perfect! "What?" Perfect! If you couldn't care less about chicks right now and meet some, they'll love you because you'll appear cool and non-needy. On the flip side, if you're horny as hell, they'll love you because few men have the ability to unleash the raw, fiery passion within them. Even if you're depressed, they'll still love you because you'll appear dark, edgy and mysterious.

The only thing that actually makes any difference is that you're out there meeting people! There's a chick out there for everyone, really. Many chicks even. And they all like different things. I mean, just listen to the gurus. One swears on his life that being extremely horny is the only way to go when meeting chicks, the other is dead-on positive that a state of complete and utter lack of desire is the only thing capable of getting results! If they're both right, how is it that they're both getting laid?

I hope you understand what I've been trying to tell you now. Screw how you feel. If you don't wanna fvck, well then go out there to find chicks you could watch old movies and read books with. If you do wanna fvck, fine, go find chicks to just that! If you're feeling like Tony Montana himself, ready to take on the world, no fear - great, they'll love you for it. If you're feeling kinda shy and aren't exactly sure of what the hell you're doing - great, they'll think it's the cutest thing in the world and will love you for it just as easily.

BUT THE POINT IS: GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE! STOP TALKING, STOP THINKING, AND GO ACT! "LIFE PASSES MOST PEOPLE BY WHILE THEY'RE MAKING GRAND PLANS FOR IT." WORDS TO REMEMBER!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you are that guy that tried to make himself seem more sucessful then he actually is, this is good advice, really.

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Is it wrong for me to say that I can't wait to get out of highschool to really experience life and women that I don't see in the halls every day. To be able to pick up at a bar? To be able to pick up and bring back to my house/dorm.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea because you're not gonna find an easier environment to PU in than highschool.

Reaction score
I've gotta agree. You can spend all day trying to get into the right state or you can go out and let the state come to you.

Nothing against having a good mental state of course but taking action (regardless of state) is a great way to get to the state you want and learn about the state you're in.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
I hope you understand what I've been trying to tell you now. Screw how you feel. If you don't wanna fvck, well then go out there to find chicks you could watch old movies and read books with. If you do wanna fvck, fine, go find chicks to just that! If you're feeling like Tony Montana himself, ready to take on the world, no fear - great, they'll love you for it. If you're feeling kinda shy and aren't exactly sure of what the hell you're doing - great, they'll think it's the cutest thing in the world and will love you for it just as easily.
The amount of bullsh1t in this post is really incredible.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How in the Hell did you even find this thread, Technical?

Did you actually read every thread in this forum back a year and a half? Jesus. Your brain must be baked now.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was misguided. Rambling without much real clear help or advice.

I do agree that state that varies according to the environment is probably not a good long term state to be in anyway.

Another 'just do it!" dumb thread. It's always the same , the guys completely overlook just what helped them get to the "Just go out and do it!" stage.
They keep forgetting that a lot of guys dont learn that way.
And its true, its not like the outside dating world is somehow EASIER and way more manageable. It's not. And a lot of guys have self limiting negative beliefs, and the dating world will not always be in your favor.

In other words, the outside is pretty random.

What has to be constant are your VALUES and Powerful Postive and Constructive BELIEFS despite the environment.

If you have negative beliefs and no tools to deal with them, then I cant say that 'just do it' is some magic pill that will cure everything.

Often negative perceptions, if not handled previously, will only promote more negative expeiriences. Why?
because theyre being RE ACTIVE, rather than PRO ACTIVE.

A lot of guys want to be better prepared.

And blaming guys for wanting to be better preprared as a moral failing is wrong.

Now I dont say that guys shoudl spend yearss never going out and meeting people. Nope. You have to eventually get out there and meet women, and people in general.
Dont ever be proud of being the armchair expert, guys.

But I do agree that a lot of this stuff HAS to be handled away from the dating scene.

If you can understand the correct mind set, you will be better prepraed to APPLY it in real time. Rather than having NO CLUE whatsoever , and going out there and 'just do it." Its moronic.

And again, guys who have no consideration for inner game application ,and dont appreciate the necessary steps are the guys who should NOT be posting anything that they think is good advice.
What they post is misguided ,harmful and bull sh*t often.

Its almost like its the same guy posting the same 'revelations' every where. But the funny thin is its different guys who think THEY have finally FOUND the 'magic pill" and they're doing you a favor by sharing it with you.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
But I do agree that a lot of this stuff HAS to be handled away form the dating scene.

If you can understand the correct mind set, you will be better prepraed to APPLY it in real time. Rather than having NO CLUE whatsoever , and going out there and 'just do it." Its moronic.
Yeah I'm getting the itch. I've read enough here, have gotten to the point that I don't think there's really anything fundamentally wrong with me. My problem was I was actually experiencing women being attracted to me, but at the same time, couldn't accept that they were attracted to me. So a cute girl trying to get my attention would feed my ego... then later I'd have that cognitive dissonance, so it's like it almost wasn't real. Any of the girls who were into me, even though I was seeing it in front of my own eyes... it still didn't register, since there was something wrong with me, something was off.

But no I don't want to be an armchair expert. I decided to tackle my other goals first and I'm doing pretty damn good with that if I do say so myself. I already feel better about myself, so that, combined with this itch to start approaching women (with the insight learned here), is probably going to end up with me just walking up to chicks and approaching.

It's like you go through levels. My first level was not hate myself. Next level was confront a major fear and take action. Next level was to incorporate time management and goal achievment. Next level was self-discipline. Next level is.... don't know. Something I don't see yet. :whistle:

I'm starting to get impatient with myself just a little. I want to be posting field reports and crap like that. I want chicks in my life. But I also know, that if something were to go wrong I am prepared. And I can only be prepared by creating so much momentum and positive habits and attitudes that when the wind gets kicked out of me (it's gonna happen) I have a strong foundation to rely on.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here's another thing that I have found strangely common and recurring.

The guys who promote the 'jus do it" stuff are often the guys who get minimal success, and are often the guys who are SLAVE s to theii DESIRES.

Menaing, they NEED to gwet out ther and score chicks if not they will feel like theyre dying inside.
So theyre desperate.
Theyre not experienced, smooth, in control, charming, passionate, and charisamtic. They dont know how to make their women feel good, fenmenine and sexy.

Theyre desperate horny guys who happen to connect with some chicks. Not in a consitent basis.

Neve rbe a SLAVE to your DESIRES.
Youre not some fish trying to swim upstream and mate or die.

Dont be a slave.

Look, at the end of the day, you've got guys who are more emotional passionate thinkers, and guys who are more logical and analytical thinkers.

Neither one is wrong.

But you cant have a cookie cutter stupid 'just do it" advice for both.

What youre going up against is a wall of resisatnace which both guys have no idea how to handle. Without tools guess what can happen?
Negative perceptions get reinforced.

Now, if you are not that bad off, and have had actual tools previously, then you can go out and just do it, and form your inner game structure purely out in the field.
but this is for guys who have had some structure BEFORE thei interactiosn with women.

Guys who can handle social pressures and emotional pressures, but may have not dated or ever had a gf may be good candidates to do MORE in field training and experience than some other guys.
Why?
Again, because they have forged tools previously.

True, sink or swim is a powerful lesson.

But we often neglect to take into account what gets you READY to go in and 'sink or swim',

You want to be as good as possible?
Then be smart, and learn how to handle the eventual issues that come up and the go out and meet those women and deal with the circumstances in REAL TIME.

Sorry, guys.
There is no other way.

This is how you get success.

Learn and do.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Youre not some fish trying to swim upstream and mate or die.
lol! yeah, who's in control here?

Interceptor said:
Guys who can handle social pressures and emotional pressures, but may have not dated or ever had a gf may be good candidates to do MORE in field training and experience than some other guys.
Why?
Again, because they have forged tools previously.
Sweet. Yeah, I'm on the right track. I know it.