Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

starting to become antisocial... need some advice

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
My situation right now is good... ive been dating a girl for almost 2 years now and things are good. My problem though is that it seems like ive lost all of my good friends. Before me and my girlfriend met i enjoyed going out to bars, going to sporting events, socializing and just seeing my friends. As of late i have been extremely moody and almost dread going out to bars or clubs or any social event . The only thing i do anymore is workout a ton, work and see my girlfriend. My friends have all pretty much moved away, gotten married or still want to go out drinking everynight of the week until 3 am. I am looking for some advice, motivation or general words of wisdom because i have never been this way or acted this way.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How contradictory, you say things are good yet you also say it's not that good. I think you need to figure yourself out and involve yourself with others.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did your girlfriend pressure you to only spend time with her or was she just so fun to be around that you forgot about your friends and interacting with other people in the process?

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you on steroids? u say u train alot...that or your overtraining

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to a rut.

What you have to be careful of is getting too comfortable. A lot of guys get to this stage and then are thrown out of whack if their GF leaves them. Right now if your life is your work, working out and you GF then you need to think what happens if one or 2 of those things are taken away.

You might need to balance your life out a bit, or risk becoming stale and boring. If you go out socially with your GF that’s a different story though.

This happens to almost all the men out there at one stage or another

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Did your girlfriend pressure you to only spend time with her or was she just so fun to be around that you forgot about your friends and interacting with other people in the process?
No she really didnt pressure me into spending all my time with her. What did happen is when i did spend time with my friends i would get non stop text messages from her. Also we started to spend alot of time with her group of friends.... going to their parties... going out on friday and saturday nights with them. Next thing i know shes not hanging out with her friends much and before i even knew it was already weird hanging out with mine because i had been out of the loop.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The text messages weren't pressure? She didn't want you out so she made it as unenjoyable as possible.

Friends can feel dumped too, you're just going to have to try harder to make it up to them. Don't let your girlfriend monopolise your time, it's not fair and if she gives you grief then maybe this relationship isn't right for you - however it will probably make your relationship healthier.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
this usually happens...you get a gf, dont see the need in going to bars/clubs with your boys to meet women..and you just start doing everything with the gf and dont chill with the boys again

my advice..dont do EVERYTHING with the gf. Have some backbone, and say "im going out with the boys tonight" and she can chill with her friends. This will do two things. Keep your friends plus show that you arnt a ***** and ur gf will want you more.