Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting something on facebook...?

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a freshman in college about 3 hours from my old high school. Anyways, this one girl added me as a friend after I graduated and she is a junior in high school and very attractive. We never met in person before but I would like to get some dialogue going between us so when I'm back home over holidays and over the summer we could hang out. I have no other way of contacting her. What do you suggest I message to her to start things off with? Also, don't tell me to not bother or just get college girls. I can do that and at the same time set things up with this girl as well!

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply write her a message saying hey whats up.
Get her life story, show her your interested in her life.
Hey, how are you doing?
What have you been doing with your life?

Something like that.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
any other suggestions on how to start talking with this girl on facebook?

Frank_Tartaglia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sending a private message is ok. You could also comment on something she's posted, ei status update, pix, whatever. Just get a conversation going with her.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
I am a freshman in college about 3 hours from my old high school. Anyways, this one girl added me as a friend after I graduated and she is a junior in high school and very attractive. We never met in person before

{snip}

Also, don't tell me to not bother or just get college girls.
I'm going to anyway. You haven't met her and you have no idea of how old she really is.

And, I'll continue being a ****, why bother with that unknown possible life-hosing situation when there are plenty of women with a plan surrounding you.

Don't ever say you weren't warned :nono:

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThatMysteriousGuy said:
I'm going to anyway. You haven't met her and you have no idea of how old she really is.
If she is a junior in high school there really isn't much wiggle room for how old she is...

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
If she is a junior in high school there really isn't much wiggle room for how old she is...
She could be 16 or 20. I'm not trying to harsh your buzz, just bringing that to your attention. I'm sure your intentions are good but that's the most important bit of information you need to 100% nail down before things go farther.

Really. You HAVE to know she's standard age for a junior.

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually deleted, just noticed about the age thing. sounds bad bro dont go !

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like "OMG! Can't believe i completely forgot about the cutest sophomore from my old high school! You finding me here... Its destiny babyy!"

If you'd prefer use something other than "sophomore" like her race or something. Like the "cutest white girl" or whatever you can come up with based on her.

hope you got good follow up game playa! :cool:

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah glad we're approaching this maturely :rolleyes:

i'm in a similar sitch, dude. a girl who's a senior at a hs near mine is becoming one of my plates as we speak (and i go to college about 2 hrs from home)

i laid a better foundation than it sounds like you have... BUT you should just message her being like hey. and then game her. i dont know about you, but since coming to college, i've thought about how much easier hs game was than college. not to mention you've got that "older guy, ooh la la" thing in your favor.

it can be done, with fairly little effort. as i said, this girl's becoming a plate, not a oneitis, and i've only been out with her once. if i get busy with finals and everything, our next date could very well be her high school's winter dance. ha.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
hah glad we're approaching this maturely :rolleyes:

i'm in a similar sitch, dude. a girl who's a senior at a hs near mine is becoming one of my plates as we speak (and i go to college about 2 hrs from home)

i laid a better foundation than it sounds like you have... BUT you should just message her being like hey. and then game her. i dont know about you, but since coming to college, i've thought about how much easier hs game was than college. not to mention you've got that "older guy, ooh la la" thing in your favor.

it can be done, with fairly little effort. as i said, this girl's becoming a plate, not a oneitis, and i've only been out with her once. if i get busy with finals and everything, our next date could very well be her high school's winter dance. ha.
yeah man I know exactly what you mean! Just thinking about it, I now realize how easy it would be to get a girl in high school...Now with this girl, I literally don't know her and have never talked to her in person. She probably added me because I was a pretty good runner in high school and everybody knew me as "an amazing runner"...even if it wasn't true, that's what everyone thinks haha...so I guess I'll just message her and see what happens! Why not, I've got nothing to lose! And good luck with your girl man! Sounds fun!