Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting convo with counter staff

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can you post some examples of your encounters with counter staff. You know, like when you're at the checkout.

I had a complete f**kin mind blank on the weekend. There was this blonde checkout chick who looked as though she could be Reese Witherspoons twin sister, without the makeup and a different hairstyle. I was going to ask her if she was Reese's twin sister, in a joking way, but didn't. Damn it!

Anyway, your examples and suggestions are greatly appreciated as I have no idea in these situations and end up not doing anything.

Thanks
J

boulepiquante

Banned
Reaction score
you have so much money in the till
shall we go on holiday somewhere

ypi play deaf if she says something to you ( credits to ZAN )
if she says ' you have such or such a card
you reply'my name? YEAH MY NAME IS CLAUDE
HER your card
ME WHAT S YOUR NAME ?

ANYWAY CHECK OUT ZAN on fasrtseduction101 OR GOOGLE

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again there's no real good example since every encounter can be different. You gotta notice something or bring up something you find of interest and talk to her about it. It comes with a lot of practice and with girls you may not even like. Eventually you can start convos easier and better as time goes by. Also, there are times where you can't say anything or do anything. It's ok, times like that can happen. Just try to minimize them if you can.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do this trick...

When your at the checkout with the cashier, give her a weird amount of change. So lets say your total is $10.06, and you dont want to give her $11.00 cause you dont want to break that dollar to get $0.94 or you dont want to give her the excate amount, $10.06. Instead, hand her something like $10.72. She'll usually freeze up and try to figure out wtf is going on, her reaction is priceless, lol. Breaks the ice nicely and then you take it from there.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i doubt the whole subject

I really disagree with the whole idea of picking girls up at their jobs. It sounds negative but it kind of goes against dj rules. A dj has to give the girl the opportunity to walk away if shes not feeling it.
When u go talk to a girl behind the counter, she is might be smiling and friendly to you. Its madd easy to make the mistake of thinking 'wow my games really on point' when in reality she gets paid to be friendly and cordial to every customer that comes to the check out.
So then u keep talking to her because you think ur game is on point, ur disrupting the natural order of things at the store. Saying a couple of lines to her, thats just being friendly, which even older people do. To actually pick up the girl, u need more than a couple of lines b4 she takes any interest in you, as other than a friendly stranger. When u start holding up the line trying to talk to her, ur gonna b looking real desperate. and you run the risk of getting her in trouble with management b/c ur holding up the line.

added to that worse case scenario, she has to b friendly and cordial no matter what. She does not have the option to walk away. Theres other girls in the mall that r in better places than that, a dj cant get caught up in physical attractiveness of 1 woman that he forgets about the world around him. A dj plays the game fair. ok thats my take on trying to pick up the girls behind the counter. little 2 lines convo to them to get over ur shyness is good practice and they could use that in a long day of work. ok 1

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres something I haven't field tested yet but I think it would be successful. (No talking necessary!!!)

Hand over a note demanding the cash in the register, and you can ask for her number too. I'm sure she'll be glad to comply.

If you you're not feeling that, Jheights brings up some good points.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling a girl at work is very risky.....YOu cant tell IOI so easy because shes paid to be there and be nice to customers. That way she it complicates things and she can mask her intrest.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

I have to disagree with you JHeights. Sure, you need to make sure you're not going to be a pest to anyone (ie. nobody in the line behind you), however they're not paid to have a conversation with you. If they don't want to talk to you, then you will know because they will be polite and that's it. There's a difference between politeness and interest.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting IOIs from a gal who worked at a bookstore.
So I came back one day, well dressed, and asked her to help me with something in the back.
So I said, "Look, I come in here, and I see you smiling at me. So I'm asking you if you'd like to get together sometime, or if I was just seeing generic retail friendliness."