Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting conversations

Johnnyboy15

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to do it, with new people not just only girls, but especially girls.

I've read this site, and alot of Player material, I've noticed I've become alot less shy and a nice guy, and much more alpha male, but my confidence has gone right up.

I know allt he jest of covnersations with girls, but how do you start one with strangers or people you dont know.

Im in the UK, It makes abit of a difference, me saying "Hey, whats up" sint really said in the UK, and different cultures, surrondings etc.

Thanks in advance

Mr. Sarcasm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Errr..."Hey, how's it goin', luv?"

Iunno, the best openers during the day are just simply saying "hallo" and your name.

Mind you, I've never tried a night-opener during the day.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh mate, I'm in a similar situation. A casual 'safe' or a 'cool' works fine for starting a conversation with other guys but only if you have something in common. People tend to act strange if you just start on about the weather... (atleast for me ;))

With girls I normally go for a 'hey there, I'm Adam' with a grin, although admittedly it's not well field tested on people I don't know (only at parties).

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at school, a simple hi is enough...i wouldn't suggest going around and talking to random people...the thought is pleasant but to most girls it's strange...if you happen to be sitting next to someone,
a simple hey is enough
then you decide what to say next...a question is usually most ocmmon because it's going to be answered one way or another

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about openers, or ways to start conversations? I don't see them as the same thing, but I guess they are similar enough.

One girl came with a girl and two guys into the theatre I work with - they were seeing Bolt on the night that Twilight came out. I saw her ticket as I ripped it - "Bolt? psh" and I handed her her ticket, she laughed and said "Yeah" and I ripped her friends' tickets. She was looking at me the whole time, likely wanting me to continue, but I didn't. I could've went on, talking about whatever in relation to what was going on, or saying something like "have fun in Bolt, kids!" as they left, but I didn't feel like it.

So there's a opener - I can talk to this girl whenever I want in the future with no worries of what to say or anything. This wasn't a conversation, but I could've made it one if I wanted to.