Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

starting college tommorrow

Yakovinho

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so im back to this forum after a year... and im going to college tommorrow, any body would suggest me how to act/bbehave on my first day?
i dont really know anybody.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say your first year talk to people and stuff, yeah, but also concentrate on your grades; college is no joke. Take it from me, all I did was party and talk to people my first year and I didn't get that good of grades. So yeah, socialize, but concentrate on your grades too.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First day? I remember it 4 years ago...

1. Be friendly, social, and level yourself with everyone. Don't treat others as more superior or as a subordinate. These are people you'll be bumping into for the four years, or more.

2. Relax, it's the first day. NO need to impress anyone, or your professor.

3. Introduce yourself, and have a sincere desire to get to know people.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, its super easy to meet people in college, just turn to the girl and introduce yourself and ask where theyre from bonus if you know something about that town if you dont I use the line "I never heard of it, whats the best thing about it?" chances are it will trigger warm feelings since theyre away from home to and someone is trying to get to know them and their town. Then just go from there, should work.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that people probably won't remember what you said but they will remember how you made them feel.

youngstud

Reaction score
Try to get to your class a couple minutes early, and get to know a few people socially before class its a great way to start conversation with " are you in psyc 210 as well", or really anything along that lines and of course introduce yourself. Its a great way to break the ice, plus if you ever have to do work with a partner or a group in the class you will already know people and be able to be more comfortable.