Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting Anthony Ellis's Program Next Week...

brosnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else starting or just starting this program as well? I just ordered $200 worth of MRPs & suppliments. Now I just need to get a blender, a food scale, and some rubbermaid containers.

By the way does anyone know what it means exactly to 'load creatine'?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loading creatine is an outdated term for taking more creatine in the first days than on the following weeks. studies have proven that this isn't necessary. besides that i have yet to see the need of a beginner to use creatine. waste of money.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just started on monday... It's hard trying to find meals every 3 hours. I need some more meal ideas because i know I'll get sick of the same food routine everyday.

The only supplement i'm using is protein whey powder. And that's for pre/post workout, I havn't incorperated it yet on my non-training days.

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah 200 dollars worth of mrps, well props to emphasis on diet over training like i always see, get enough sleep and your set.

if you like frothy drinks then a blender is good if your like me and hate it spooning it is better, using a food scale is a ***** using servings instead is faster but use the scale just remember how much of x = a serving

link to loading as unnecessary please ive yet to hear about this

creatine is waste but to some it gives u that little bit "edge" just drink plenty of water

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fu<k the MRP's. Get some real food into you, that's how you get big. Only supplements you need are whey, and possibly some Flaxseed oil. If you haven't got your diet sorted out, you are wasting your money on the other sh1t.