Started getting attraction from girls out of blues...

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started this week, I am getting interest signs from girls around. Even the ones that I considering just friends...

I know all of them since 6-7 weeks when I moved to USA. At the begining I acted completely AFC Beta...

Then I crashed the wall too hard with a Slovak girl 5-6 weeks ago.

She just changed my mind completely and started to improve myself. I am still seeing around without giving any attention to her. She deleted me from FB/number etc. Did the same. Got her jealous during halloween party with another french chick and now she tries to get my attention with cold hi's during random encounters... Then I decided to go ghost totally to avoid those random encounters... Not seeing her since 5 days and I don't care her too much anymore...

Now the interesting part.

My female friends around me started to acting differently since 4-5 days. One of my friend that she is also interested in my roommate started act differently. She is asking me to go Starbucks since 3 days. I said maybe. She just asked me 2 hours ago when I see her in gym. After 20 min she called me while I was in there. She is still waiting my call. I still don''t reply... (Maybe she wants to make her crush jealous somehow by using me)

Another girl friend of mine that we chit chatting in a 8 person facebook chat group also started to calling my name randomly. I didnt pay attention to her also...

There is another Brasilian chick also that I invited her for drink. I ignored and she started to interested again. Didn't reply...

Another french chick in the same group asked me to marry (kind of joke) because of my greencard in front of his boyfriend (actually not but they are kissing from time to tome). He went jealous of course. Didn't cared...

The point I realized that the less I started to care and become myself much relaxed and enjoyable the more attention I got...

So the question. Are there any moments that should a man break the rules a little bit like hit and run, lowering the frame a little bit from time to time keep them in bay or just keep the things as this to get more attention and ask more girls to hangout?

Last edited:

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wish but my job requires alot of facebook usage... Normally I don't use it to chat with ppl which I am interested to date or hangout.

Thats the group for arrange the travels, party stuff etc...