Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Start with UGs

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find it hard to close the deal with HBs, start with uglier girls first... But please don't go below 5.5, and for God's sake SKIP THE FAT ONES!

You'll get sex regulary which will improve your confindence and eventuially you'll be scoring better and better girls...

Hey, it works for me!

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to warm up for the night, for the first 35-40 minutes(at the club) i only interact with ugs just to boost up the morale and get things rolling before i hit the hotter sarges.:cheer:

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad UGs behave a lot differently that HBs.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
shiningshadow said:
Too bad UGs behave a lot differently that HBs.
Cool! But I didn't think about really ugly ones, only those who are less attractive (5.5-6.5). They will get over some of your afcness and if you menage to play it cool, they will give you sex. Having sex will kill your desperation and put a smile on your face.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just that they act differently, sometimes they do the exact opposite of what a hot chick would do. Sometimes they'll reject you just because they think you're out of their league, and will act nasty with you to boost their self-esteem before you've dumped them for the hotter targets.

At a certain point in my life I would compromise and start hitting on non-doable chicks, but the results were disastrous. Hotter women dont want to feel like bi*ches so they'll let you down easy if they're not interested. UG's aren't as used to being hit on, and will sometimes be rude just because they don't know how to handle the situation well.

Not to mention that less attractive women are in general less secure and have poorer social skill than attractive ones. It's usually the same way with men (more attractive = better skills) so I know you'll see the logic. You'll definitely have better time with confident girls.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking UG's will be easier to deal with. Not to mention that when the beer goggles kick in, you might be tempted to do something stupid.