Stalker won't leave me alone

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banged this colleague October last year but nothing developed from it due to her needy, creepy behaviour. She left in January but still does the occasional overtime shift. She put herself on to work with me this weekend to which I said I was not comfortable with so management cancelled. She's now making an official complaint against me. My point is if you had screened her this is what you would have found:

Intelligent
Beautiful
Educated to degree level in psychology
From a stable family
Parents still together
No tattooes
Not a big drinker
No drugs
In full time employment

In other words ticks the right boxes. Just goes to show you just can't tell.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Educated to degree level in psychology

Some food for thought.

I know this girl, she studies psychology. One eve we sat down to drink with her and her brother. On the 3rd drink I asked:

"Why do you study psychology." (expecting something along the lines of "to help people and cure them" or whatever)

"To learn how to manipulate men better" was her immediate response

On the 5th drink I asked her again:

"So you study psychology to manipulate men better?"

"Well that too, but mostly to learn how to make myself better"

nuff said

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
Some food for thought.

I know this girl, she studies psychology. One eve we sat down to drink with her and her brother. On the 3rd drink I asked:

"Why do you study psychology." (expecting something along the lines of "to help people and cure them" or whatever)

"To learn how to manipulate men better" was her immediate response

On the 5th drink I asked her again:

"So you study psychology to manipulate men better?"

"Well that too, but mostly to learn how to make myself better"

nuff said
I find it highly ironic that this girl studied psychology and yet has no clue about attraction or how it works. Just goes to show the sh1t they teach has no bearing on the real world.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Great thread. The mistake was in dating a colleague, specifically BECAUSE you can't screen 100% (despite what newbies on here say)
Well I thought working with someone everyday would be perfect screening. Although I knew there was something about this girl. Has no game or banter whatsoever.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post showed no indication she is stalking you, just looks like she wanted some over time.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Your post showed no indication she is stalking you, just looks like she wanted some over time.
that's stalkerish:
She's now making an official complaint against me.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
She left the department for a better paid position in January.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
There's a reason SS preaches NO DATING COWORKERS!

They can fvck with your career and future. One word "Rape!" will have you fvcked over, possibly fired, possibly arrested, etc. It's turning into a female-first, ask questions later world. Sigh.
Luckily I'm sleeping with the deputy manager who's assured me everything will be alright.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is full of sh*t. I need proof. Show me pics of you with any hot girl.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading through and randomly I read

Luckily I'm sleeping with the deputy manager who's assured me everything will be alright.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

...Wait a minute...if you and deputy manager wind up having issues wouldn't that be even worse then overtime girl?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaRpEd said:
Reading through and randomly I read

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

...Wait a minute...if you and deputy manager wind up having issues wouldn't that be even worse then overtime girl?
Hea a troll with a bunch of green dots by his name dont pay him no mind. Time to start exposing the phonys on this forum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Hea a troll with a bunch of green dots by his name dont pay him no mind. Time to start exposing the phonys on this forum
Still hurting from that sh1t test I gave you huh?

The best way to ease the pain is to let that which hurts you go.

The best way to let things go is to stop thinking about or interacting with that which hurts you. Hope this helps.