Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ss

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need advice as my searching hasn't paid off.

Do any of you know a (working) way to get speed seduction course? I've tried a torrent but no downloading.

If anyone can help please PM me?

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest,I don't know.That's why I want to take a look at the material.It's hypnotism and NLP if I'm not mistaken.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worthwhile to even start learning it if you have basic game under your belt?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
To be honest,I don't know.That's why I want to take a look at the material.It's hypnotism and NLP if I'm not mistaken.
It's a little bit of both.

apocolipto said:
Is it worthwhile to even start learning it if you have basic game under your belt?
Honestly, I never saw much use for SS/NLP/whatever you want to call it. Some people have no results, some have it down so well that they can use it anytime, anywhere, with results. It's up to each person.

For those who are unaware, Speed Seduction (or "SS" for short), is another method of "pick up" that involves, you guessed it, getting things going as soon as possible. One method was Neurolinguistic Programing (or "NLP" for short.) With NLP, your goal/objective is to subtely "program" a thought, idea, or information into someones (usually female) mind, through seemingly basic, harmless words/actions. However, each thought/action has an undertone. So, in essence, it was like a much more thought out innuendo. NLP is not something new, as it is the same exact thing that has been going on in marketing for decades.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm checking it out now,but I think "normal" game will stay my "main" game. Although I'm sure if Ross Jeffries has such a following, and The Game shows it works,I'm sure I'd like to add parts of it to my arsenal.