Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SS Is Correct Once Again

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princess wants to turn the rudder now so she can have her cake and eat it too? too f*cking bad. I hope they find their own serving tasty.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just goes to show you what complete horseshyt this whole feminazi mentality is. Half the time they wanna be like a man, the other half a dainty, feminine woman. Just do your part and be a man...and own it I the process.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Just goes to show you what complete horseshyt this whole feminazi mentality is. Half the time they wanna be like a man, the other half a dainty, feminine woman. Just do your part and be a man...and own it I the process.
The core of the problem is that men started allowing women to rule men, which is like allowing a child to raise its parent. The child won't have any idea what it's doing and it will be completely counterproductive to raising both a good child and creating a parent that the child respects. But now it's too late, feminism has taken over and all we can do is fight back in futility at the individual level.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a girl must suck nowadays....all these betas not cutting the mustard. And all these alphas fuxcking and bouncing out...lol

And all the while hearing the ticking clock biology has made for you. Eeeeek...

Now that i think about it...most girlfriends i had came crawling back. After years of living away...the phone rings and they want to meet up. Sure i sex them real good. But never fully commit.

They have it bad....we the lucky ones. Even an AFC can change for the better with time. Girls dont have that luxury. Which is why snotty bytches get kicked to the curb asap cuz they should know.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
Being a girl must suck nowadays....all these betas not cutting the mustard. And all these alphas fuxcking and bouncing out...lol

And all the while hearing the ticking clock biology has made for you. Eeeeek...

Now that i think about it...most girlfriends i had came crawling back. After years of living away...the phone rings and they want to meet up. Sure i sex them real good. But never fully commit.

They have it bad....we the lucky ones. Even an AFC can change for the better with time. Girls dont have that luxury. Which is why snotty bytches get kicked to the curb asap cuz they should know.
Then they should give the quiet, lower key guys a chance, instead of always looking to upgrade, even when they offer nothing.

"There aren't any good guys left anymore!" -Then drop the entitlement act, bıtch!