SS does not work on dumb girls

Reaction score
Last week I emailed a girl who I used to be dating, but who became exclusive with another guy. So, I decide to try out Ross's BF destroyer pattern. I figured this would be the most effective pattern to use over the internet, because you're not linking pleasure states to yourself, you're linking negative states to someone else.

I was extremely flagrant about the pattern. I one sentence of preface and closing that were my own, and the rest were basically copied and pasted. The gist of the pattern is to mention her boyfriend's name, then get her to imagine forgetting and losing all her feelings for someone (duh guess who) and then get them to move the submodality for her boyfriend to the place where people get forgotten.

Here's her reply:

Hey Dan,
Um, that was rather confusing. I dont get it, so youre saying you want me out of your life or something? Youre trying to forget me and make me less important? I dont understand how you could be saying this when just a few weeks ago you were explaining to me all these "feelings". I dont understand how those "feelings" could have been real...I mean, I know when I get real feelings like that, they never ever go away. Ever. Even if youre with someone else those true feelings will be there, not that you want to really be with that person...its just that thing you get...but it sounds like you dont really know what thats like. All I really know about our situation is that I definetly want to still to at least to be friends, I'm not sure if you want that. Just know that your friendship really does mean a lot to me, Dan. It tears me apart to not be able to talk to you anymore, I feel like this has happened so suddenly, and I have no control whatsoever of what happens...I guess its all up to you...
I guess I'll talk to you later...
-

First of all I was shocked that she didn't recognize that I was trying to 'destroy' her boyfriend, but she also thought I was trying to 'destroy' her to myself! I also find it hilarious how she tells me that those 'true feelings' (which she said she had for me) last forever, and now she's going out with someone else. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm tempted to call her on her BS, but I think I will just continue my policy of ignoring her in real life and also on IM and emailing her some copy and pasted patterns to see their effect.

Post your thoughts

--GF

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol!

yeah, dumb chicks and patterns dont go well together. I would recommend not even wasting time on her, by sending email or whatever, just NEXT her completely.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
::twirls hair around forefinger:: teehee! i don't get it! i mean... one minute you're telling me you love me, then next you're telling me my boyfriends poo... but i love him so you must be mistaken... so i'll take it as you telling me i'm poo... i'm so confused! teehee!

::smacks gum:: or are you trying to tell me you want to get back together? i'm so confused!!

yeah man, this chick seems a little clueless.

NEXT!

Reaction score
Well I was going to use her to test patterns on, but when she told me she just wanted to be friends I couldn't resist saying "no thanks, I have enough friends"

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind most patterns are going work only when the girl is in front of you, as opposed to e-mail. I actually haven't bothered trying patterns on chicks who i wasn't in person with, or at least on the phone with. keep in mind that when "typing" a pattern, the girl is reading it in HER voice, not yours. The biggest key to patterns is what YOU say and how YOU say it...you could have the best pattern in the world, but having her not HEAR it from you will mess it up majorly...

....think about it...how many posts are here when the pattern doesn't work...DJ's and SS'ers are constantly trying to get the pace right, or the tone of voice, or whatever, so that it DOES work...there have been many patterns that other SS'ers have been using that don't work for me, and visa versa because it is approached differently...

90% of all the patterns are designed around you speaking with her...Next time, i would maybe try getting her in person, or at least on the phone and having it heard from your voice, rather than hers...make sense??

Peace Out.

Pursuivant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't it work?

I not completely agree with you pals.
If she understood nothing at all it doesn't mean that it didn't work. :confused:

The idea behind weird patterns is to skip the reasoning of the concious mind and put ideas in her unconcious without her noticing it.
That's why you can tell them the story about Roller Coasters (fastseduction.com), and she will be thinking that you are talking about roller coasters while her unconcious will be getting those others thoughts hidden in the story. :eek:

Anyway, it doesn't mean that your pattern did the work. NLP is not fault free.

the pursuivant

Reaction score
Pursuivent:

So you're saying the pattern might have worked even though she totally missed the point? I don't think so, but I'll keep you posted as to her status with her BF.

relic:
The good news is, we will only hear it once from a girl :D

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muahhahaha

This is one of the best examples of mismatched target I've ever heard.

This chick is not dumb. She's totally normal. You provided all the feelings, but you failed to connect them with the target and instead connected them with yourself. hahaha

boyfriend destroyer works right after she mentions that she has a boyfriend as an excuse for not dating you.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm glad to see someone trying it in the written form though.

I posted a while back about using patterns in writing such as e-mail versus the verbal delivery of them and didn't see any responses.

This pattern definitely created some response. I don't think it was a bad response either. She is thinking now that hey this guy won't see me anymore and creating distance or a challenge can be good at times.

I dont' see what she wrote as a true negative, it just didn't work exactly as you thought it would.

twistedgreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
She ain't dumb, buddy.

It didn't work because she caught YOUR BS.

Her response was a simple one. The one you could least defend yourself from. An honest, realistic answer.

Oh and it was YOUR feelings that YOU suddenly decided disappeared that she was mentioning, not HERS!

Who's the dumb one? :)

Reaction score
Vronski:
Yeah, I've noticed that putting patterns in written form will make the girls experience the states, but not connect them to you. However, I thought the BF destroyer pattern was pretty flagrant in telling her to forget about her BF. (Imagine forgetting someone. Who? Duh...)

Oh and by the way, would you be interested in restarting VSSM?

Ricky: From my experience, I don' t think this pattern worked. I would advise against written patterns.

twistedgreen:
Nope, she didn't catch my BS because she has no idea what SS is (there is no such thing as being 'caught' -RJ). And there isn't any need to 'defend' myself because I'm not being attacked. She just assumed that I was talking about my feelings for her, not her feelings for her BF.

Who's the dumb one? You are for posting worthless non-constructive criticism.

Reaction score
Haha I just realized your a chick. I don't know why you come to this forum, because you're not going to moralize us into quitting SS. Don't post unless it's to tell us how to better mindfvck you.:D

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by twistedgreen
She ain't dumb, buddy.

It didn't work because she caught YOUR BS.

Her response was a simple one. The one you could least defend yourself from. An honest, realistic answer.

Oh and it was YOUR feelings that YOU suddenly decided disappeared that she was mentioning, not HERS!

Who's the dumb one? :)
And what part of her response tells you that she knows what NLP is?

2gflash: I think you have everything under control. Don't stress yourself about it. Love happens not when you're with her, but when she's alone thinking about you. And now she's alone, thinking about you and gradually falling in love. :) But it's hard to explain the e-mail lol

I'd say something about not being sure about a relationship, being friends for the time being, not being sure what to do. Say that you have something important going on in your life right now, and you can't be avaliable for at least a month. But then, who knows.

And then stop hitting on her and treat her as a friend for a month. This will drive her nuts and by the end she'll be completely and untterly in love with you. :D Just have the balls to keep the distance.

About VSSM, it's pretty much finished. The manuals give the first push toward SS and people can take it from there and start with fastseduction.com and Jeffries works. But maybe I'll scribble comething about writing your own patterns effectively.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vronski man, where have you been buddy?

Do you see what has happened toteh NLP/SS forum without any posts by you?

lol

anywho, I want your opinion(since you one of the SS handy Dj's, SEXPDX being the other one I know of,) on a little NLP and HighSchool compilation thingy IM doing for www.furyhardware.com/dj/

The HSDJ center.