Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

srrry peepo but help plzzz.....

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok there was this one time when me and my friends we went to the mall...there was this one HB9 holla at us while working(she work at a fast food resturant in the mall).....when we was passing by she say"hey guys how it going".....me and my friends we all say good and fine at the same time.....whats wrost is that NONE of us make a move on her....the only reason why i didnt make a move on her was because i had the same school cloths to the mall and besides my hair was a bit nappy....

i'm pretty sure i'm going to go back to the mall pretty soon but this time to make a move on her.....

my point is that what should i say if this was to happen again.....

and what should i say to her when i went back to the mall and talk to her....i'm pretty sure i'm gonna check back on her

any advices would be pretyy helpful???

AdrenalynJunkee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going after looks is nature. Nature automatically eliminates the uglies. Humans have attempted to seperate themselves and pull this "It's on the inside" stuff. What I say, shes gotta be a babe, and shes gotta have a good head on her shoulders. We'll take it from there.

As to the post. Don't get all worried. Never miss an oppourtunity. Talk to the girl. Get the number. DJ from there. Simple as that. She could be gorgeous, and you act as if shes just another girl. I don't care how banging she is. Typical everyday behavior. I repeat. Typical everyday behavior.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohhh yea huh....she holla at us n i hav to wrrry about my hair...dammit i'm dumb....since she holla she must b interested in us ....to tell the truth she was lookin at me the whole time while we were walkin past her.....

you still havnt tell me what to say to her when i went back there....i juss needed something that could help

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i get what you are trying to tell me perfectly but i question was "if that was to happen again , what do i say....and when i went back to the mall (which i will pretty soon) what do i say to her so i can start the conversation smoothly"......

any suggestion whould help

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should had made a move on her the first time she gave you guys a signal. And try not to worry about your looks. By thinking about your looks while at the same time thinking what to say to her, is really not a good idea. The only thing you should be thinking is what to say, or on what to compliment, or what question should you ask her. Next time you go to the mall, wear nice cloth's, make sure shoes match your clothing, style your hair, and then just approach her with a kinda strong voice, make it soft and strong tone, so she focuses on you, sometimes guys approach women and say something really low that chiks cant understand or even hear. Anyways, when approaching her excuse yourself with a simple "Excuse me" or "Pardon me" Then just ask her a question, or compliment her, or say something like "HOw are you" Thats were it will all become easier, couse girls love to talk and she will be talking most of the time. good luck :)

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea dont worry about the "putting on nice cloths" part...i got it under control....there's only two time i went to the mall w/ out then....1) was when i went w/ my friends (above duh) and 2) was when i was w/ my bro and they say that they were going somewhere which they didnt tell me and some how we just ended up going to the mall ....... well let's juss hope its not too late for me

ohhh yea and thank for taking the time and helping out

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sac_hot_male said:
yea dont worry about the "putting on nice cloths" part...i got it under control....there's only two time i went to the mall w/ out then....1) was when i went w/ my friends (above duh) and 2) was when i was w/ my bro and they say that they were going somewhere which they didnt tell me and some how we just ended up going to the mall ....... well let's juss hope its not too late for me

ohhh yea and thank for taking the time and helping out
I would read your post, but i dont feel like feeling like a 3 year old learning how to read. I know you can spell...so please just do it.