Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squatting Correctly

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here at The Health & Fitness Forum we coach the mechanics of "Perfect Form".

Especially Squats. Not only are they the "King of All Exercises" they can help give you the greatest results in the least amount of time. Most say that going pass parallel on Squats is bad for the knees. If that's the case than why is it that babies naturally squat with perfect form.

Ok well at least for the most part. (Sometimes there toes aren't slighty pointed out) "Correct technique is the most efficient display of strength" - Mark Ripptoe

Head should be up, chest out and toes pointed slightly outward.

The correct form of Squats should always be done BELOW parallel
or ATG (Ass to Grass)

Here is an example of "Perfect Squats"

:yes: :cheer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IkyiekPIrg&NR=1:cheer: :yes:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a whole Youtube playlist of hot squatting girls, and this has been added to the list, but she doesn't have perfect form. She has what is known as a "butt wink". Look at how it dips ("winks") at the bottom. That's when she loses the tension that's been building up in the glutes & hammies.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed the other day that I have a bit of butt wink as well. I think it's a negligible amount though. I believe it's due to tight hamstrings.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
butt wink is caused because of high bar placement, the feet facing forward and trying to go to low. The more forward your feet are facing the more you start moving into parallel wide stance squat territory.

If the heels were close together, high bar placement on the back and the toes turned outward buttwink would be eliminated.

Her form is really good though and she may have a slight butt wink but that is due to the heavy weight pulling her down at the bottom.

One thing I didn't like about her squats was bar placement. Most people really struggle with inflexible wrists so they just use high bar placement for ALL of their squats which I don't recommend but to each their own.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the butt wink. Obviously I'll have to study this video carefully, many times.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a slight 'tail tuck'. It's where the pelvis tilts posteriorly due to loss of lower back arch; AKA flexion of the lumbar spine. There are many components to a technically keen squat, and as the weight goes up form deficiencies will be impossible to hide. The squat is a sitting back movement. There also isn't one perfect way to squat. Everyone has slightly different structure so things like bar placement and foot placement will vary. Trainers think they know everything but most of them cant squat their way out of a wet paper bag.

One other key point to remember: if you are spending too much time quibbling about squat form, your squat is weak.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always on the lookout for instructions on how to improve form. Thanks for sharing.