Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squat alternatives

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i've recently been working out. I know that leg exercise is the most important factor, but I am unable to squat due to lack of supplies. In the meanwhile i've been doing the quad workout I think its leg raises or something. I also do calf raises. What other alternative exersizes can I do?

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- Lunges
- Hack squats
- Stiff legged dead lifts
- Good mornings
- Glute/ham raises
- Pistols
- Step-ups
- Car pushing

P.S. - I think you mean leg extensions, not leg raises.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it's leg extentions, thanks for the list.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also do Sandbag training, but you might have to have a partner put a sandbag or similar on your back while you walk, lunge, squat, etc.

Heck, you can even buy probably 50lbs of some top soil for under $10. Any heavier, maybe concrete bags.

Stuff like this can help, but is a different form of training. BUT as your name states, navyseal, i'd almost assume it would be more beneficial for you to do training like that as well. I'm sure you have to carry stuff on your back anyway and walk, so why not train that way? It will help in the long run.

Other things you can do, is go to a park that has a sand pit, or big sand area, and take your gear and walk around doing lunges or squats or walking in the sand. Would mimic walking on loose dirt or sand by the ocean.

Just some thoughts.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
Hi, i've recently been working out. I know that leg exercise is the most important factor, but I am unable to squat due to lack of supplies. In the meanwhile i've been doing the quad workout I think its leg raises or something. I also do calf raises. What other alternative exersizes can I do?
What kind of supplies do you lack? Do you have a barbell & plates? Or do you just lack a power rack?