Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Squat advice

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all...my knee has been giving me some problems lately so I was going to lay off heavy squatting for the next week. Any good replacement exercises I can do to get the same (or near same) benefits of squats?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're getting pains on the insides of your knees, you need to work your core (abs). I got that so I started training abs frequently, sometimes nearly everyday of the week, and I rarely experience pain there anymore.

If you're getting that cracking or grating sound in the knees as you squat with or without weights, u need to strengthen your quads. So possibly try out deadlifts, leg extensions, farmers walk, leg pressing, possibly lunges (first try this one out, see if it doesn't bother your knees). Even if you aren't getting any of those problems I mentioned, try these other lifts out.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been upping my the weight on my squats a lot recently, so I'm probably losing proper form at the sake of higher weights. I'll drop some weight and see if it's my form thats off.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going all the way down? That's the most common form problem it seems.