Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spur of the movement chat up lines

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted some advice.

At the moment, I suck at being spontaneous, and I'm trying (and will succeed) to change this.

I'm thinking of those situations where you pass somebody fleetingly, say a waitress or punter at a nightclub, where you have a split second to chat her up - or you risk never seeing her again.

I firmly believe that guys who can pull this off have a huge advantage, because it's a skill in itself. Very easy to mess up and make a fool of yourself, and also very easy to be boring or ask really formal questions that don't make an impact.

So how do you do it? What are the chatline lines in those situations? Do you just ask her name?

At the moment I'm struggling to get beyond 'Hi, how are you?' which is lame, and my mind just goes blank.

I'd like to learn from people who've mastered this skill because it's evidently a life-changer.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if waitresses are your best target, but girls in general, just say "hey I noticed you and I wanted to meet you."

Solomon79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. But what I struggle most with, is following things up. Without asking really boring and formal questions about where she lives etc.? But also without telling stupid unfunny jokes due to the pressure that you have to be funny.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.I had the same problem for so long.I read an article here though that made it sooo easy.Ask her a general question.(How was your day,what'd you do today/this weekend).From that question pick out a word that she said.Any word you can go off of.for instance:
Me:What'd you do this weekend?
Her:Went to the movies to see ________.
Me:Oh, i've been wanting to see that.How is it/whats it about?
Her:It was good-about a guy trying to escape from blah blah (sometimes you just won't be able to pick a word and at that point you go off something new)
Me:I love action movies like that.Speaking of action, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Her:Blah blah blah, what about you?

That's basicly the secret.Listen.And pick out words from what they say.And you don't need to try it out on JUST women.It's conversation.Heres another:
*two of my buds were talking and I walked up*

Them:That girls butt looks like a pancake! (or something like that.)
Me:I had pancakes this morning.Delicious.

You get a laugh.Remember-practice.practice.practice.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon79 said:
Good idea. But what I struggle most with, is following things up. Without asking really boring and formal questions about where she lives etc.? But also without telling stupid unfunny jokes due to the pressure that you have to be funny.
Just learn to tease...it is pretty easy to tease a girl about just about anything. Who cares where she is from unless you are gonna figuring out where you're gonna **** her??

Example of how easy it is to tease..."I can't believe you're [buying/reading/wearing] that"....not hard. Or make fun of some stupid promotion the store has if its at a store...you can see where I'm going, it's easy. Anybody can do it. Now on when you are out, think of little teasing jokes in your head about everyone to practice.