Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spring Break in London

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spring Break in London!! What could be cooler, right? Well, I found plane tickets for $400 (which is an AWESOME price), and I would like to go visit the Ministry of Sound every night, lol. Well my question primarily where should I stay, and what should I do outside from Ministry of Sound? I won't know anyone there and I won't be traveling with anyone. Where would be a good place to meet new friends?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London is great... the only problem is that it's really expensive. Just out of curiosity, what site did you go through to get your tickets? $400 is dirt cheap; most ticket from non-major airports (i.e. anything but New York) cost around $700. I don't know what airport you're flying in to in London, but since more or less they're all the same, here's my tips:

Head out of the airport and find a taxi. Tell the driver that you want to find a 'youth hostel'. Expect to pay around 20 quid... around 35 US dollars to get there. Once you're there, you've got dormitory style bedding for around $25 per night.

The next morning, get a pass for the buses. It'll run you around 20 bucks for 3 days (unlimited), but since you plan on staying in London then it shouldn't matter. If you were going to Amsterdam or elsewhere then things would be a LOT cheaper, but as the UK is more expensive then I guess you have to deal the hand you're dealt.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London sucks, I am sorry to say.

I mean I guess its good if you are into history and **** like that but if you are looking for a party city this is definitely not the place to go.

Forget the fact that you are going to be paying nearly double for everything that you would in the US, the food sucks, everything closes early, and people aren't the warmest.

When I went to London I ate everything but English food. So if you want to eat decently you better go to some ethnic spots, and expect to pay a lot for the food that isn't as good in the States anyway.

If you are hungry late at night I feel very sorry for you. Pretty much everyplace closes before midnight and the only place that's going to be open till maybe about 2 is Burger King. This is the Burger King that is in Picadilly Circus (London's freak capital of the world)

I hope you like Whoppers and getting approached by freaks while you walk around that section.

I think if you are under 30 years of age, you shouldn't be allowed to go to this City for the result will be pure boredom.

Take that 400 bucks and go to Miami.