Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spray your hands with cologne!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before going on a date, spray your hands with cologne and don't wash them until after the date. This is a really great little trick i accidently discovered from a friend of mine who inadvertedly used it on me. His hands would always smell of his cologne for whatever reason, and because we'd shake hands when we parted, i could still smell it on me hours later and be reminded of him.

Now, imagine how useful this is with a girl! I did this on a first date with my current FB and she recently told me how when she went home afterwards, she could smell me all over herself while laying in her bed and couldn't stop thinking about me until she fell asleep. The experience was so intense that she still remembered it weeks later, after i had completely forgotten about it!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good theory but it's a bit AFC in it's implementation. Cologne is a great thing, but it tends to work better when a woman has to come in close to you to smell it.

You're in a club, it's loud and crowded and you engage this HB. Do you shake her hand? Me, I tend to lean in close to her ear so that she can hear me without needing to yell. She can get the scent of my cologne when I'm in close. I lean in several times so she gets the scent several times.

Here are the drawbacks to the cologne on the hands; cologne is alcohol based, heaven forbid that you wipe your eyes in the club and get some residue in your eyes. Also, I've been meeting women with oral fixations, basically they like to put things in their mouths. I have long fingers that tend to somehow end up in a woman's mouth (not complaining). Not going to happen often if they taste cologne on my fingers. Also, what happens when you go to the restroom, you DO wash your hands afterward, right? How about after she gets home after the club? There are the scents of your cologne, smoke and the stench of several brands of cheap cologne poured on by the bucket load by most of the AFCs in the club. Is she really going to notice your scent after the club?

Let her get your scent several times while you are still in club. Anchor it with some good kino and she'll remember you. Another thing to consider, putting cologne on your hands and basically wiping them on a woman can be thought of a animal marking his territory. Y'know, kinda like lifting your leg and taking a whiz to leave your mark. There are better ways to be a DJ.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fransico I'm going to disagree yet agree with you.... If you apply colonge liek a normal person. You should put a sprits on your wrist and then rub it on your neck with your wrists... then walk into a sprits... depending on where your going and how strong you need it you can do one or the other...

When it spritzez on your wrist a normal person will get a bit on thier hand anyway. If you put a whole thing on your hand sweat and all things will make it was away quicker. But on the wrist when the colonge mixes with the other persons hand touching yours. there will be a bit of sweat which will....

Okay instead of typing the whole thing out... Just put it on your upper wrist instead of hand.:p

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea... put some on your hands.... then give it the... "oh wat a beautiful ring/braclet/watch.... (grab and hold her hand)... bingo.... you have marked your territory

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can go wrong with cologne if it anywhere on your upperbody aslong as you don't go overboard (also it goes away faster if you spry on a shirt). I usually put on my hand and rub some behind my ears. I then rub my hands. I thought most guys did that.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually spray my chest and my forearms and inside my shirt and quickyl around me one more time and I'm good to go even though sometimes I leave the house smelling like me..lol

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco, i wasn't referring to clubs here. We just went to see a movie.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spray it on your gouch so that she'll remember you which u **** close her.:D

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus,

Nice tip!!

There's something new for everyone to try. It's good to see some new ideas on this forum instead of the same old rehashed stuff.

I'll even give it a 5 star rating.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Francisco, i wasn't referring to clubs here. We just went to see a movie.
My bad, same thing though. I think she'd rather taste melted butter on your finger rather than Giorgio Armani. :p .

But likes others have said, I must agree that cologne works well as long as it's not thick. One suggestion to everyone is to buy GOOD cologne and not any of the knock offs. A good cologne will last several hours with only a spritz or too. Plus you shouldn't put it on so heavily that you can smell it yourself.

Another trick is to use the cologne's version of after shave as a base and then use a spray of cologne. That should last you the entire evening if it's a quality cologne.

But all in all I'd rather have a woman have an irresistible urge to snuggle in close to me to smell my cologne rather than her smelling it when I'm not around. ;)