Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sports / Activities / Interests that build self confidence.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What activities do you do that build self confidence.

I use to train Muay Thai a few years ago and it helped my confidence big time.. I could look anyone in the eye I knew I could go toe to toe with anyone and hold my own. I had girls I had just met making out with me in clubs, a 20 something FB, and I was in the best shape of my life.

Then my back let go and I ended up having surgery, and all new confidence eroded away.. It was a long road back to normal for me, I couldn't really do Muay Thai anymore, it was to rough. I went back to school for my MBA, and when I could I started working out, and doing Brazilain Jiu Jitsu..

Confidence returned.. I ended up meeting an awesome girl in the MBA program, we graduated together, life was on track.. Hurt my back again in BJJ, 2 months later the girl dumped me, I returned to BJJ and the second time back I tore my shoulder up requiring surgery.

so here I am back to square one, recovering from surgery, unable to really work out. Confidence is pretty low..

Does anyone have anything they do that gives them a confidence boost?

hopefully something low impact..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything they do that gives them a confidence boost?

hopefully something low impact..
How about shuffleboard?
:)

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Fire weapons?

dont really see that doing anything to build confidence..

I have a closet full of guns, and it never made me feel like more of a man, like knowing I could knock someone out did..

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Demodulate,
There is really only ONE activity that I know of that combines:Fitness,building Social Skills and exercising the Brain....Dancing......For you the gentlest Dancing is without doubt Argentine Tango.....It is a walking Dance and your therapist should know about it before he condemns it....But,but,but, it is hard for a Man to learn....The rewards are really great,in that there are nearly two Women to every Male....Most of the Women are quality,usually well educated and polite.certainly better than much of the dross you get in Bars and Clubs...I took this type of dancing up when I developed Arthritis in both Hips....It was good,so gentle on the joints indeed,that five weeks after having my joints replaced,I was back Dancing.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Demodulate,
There is really only ONE activity that I know of that combines:Fitness,building Social Skills and exercising the Brain....Dancing......For you the gentlest Dancing is without doubt Argentine Tango.....It is a walking Dance and your therapist should know about it before he condemns it....But,but,but, it is hard for a Man to learn....The rewards are really great,in that there are nearly two Women to every Male....Most of the Women are quality,usually well educated and polite.certainly better than much of the dross you get in Bars and Clubs...I took this type of dancing up when I developed Arthritis in both Hips....It was good,so gentle on the joints indeed,that five weeks after having my joints replaced,I was back Dancing.

this is excellent.. I might even have a lady friend who would go with me..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
There's nothing more alluring to women than a man who has swagger, who's unafraid to dip her.

My buddies gave me sh!t when I started taking Ballroom lessons.

Then they saw the ass I pulled. Now they're taking lessons.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
There's nothing more alluring to women than a man who has swagger, who's unafraid to dip her.

My buddies gave me sh!t when I started taking Ballroom lessons.

Then they saw the ass I pulled. Now they're taking lessons.
Yep, hands down, ballroom and latin dancing is the #1 way to improve your confidence, skills and pull a$$.
Improves your posture, provides a regular weekly activity and gives you INSTANT access to a lot of women who will compete for you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Demodulate,
Thankyou for being receptive to the Argentine Tango....Salsa is certainly the Dance for most people to learn,perhaps it is OK for you,on the OtherHand! It is very fast....Avoid R&Roll and any Dance where you are stomping....Never,Never Disco or T Bag...Write To Jo and ask him about the effectiveness of Gelatine....If I had got onto it earlier I would have avoided Surgery!By the way the Culture in Tango is to constantly change partners....I would Ideally take a Girl who is a Tango Dancer already,two beginners are not that Cool,in the early stages of lessons,four out of five women drop out and nine out of ten Men!So initially you find more Men but as your skill develops you are into Green Pastures.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilderness survival training activities did wonders for my confidence.

Go out into the woods with just enough equipment and food to get by (your call) and see how long you can last (or get bored).

Mountaineering also makes me feel like a beast.