Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Spontaneously cold approached a HB8.9 black girl =P

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting out front of the community college where I go, when one of the prettiest black girls I've ever seen starts walking my direction.

She was dressed very nice, sophisticated, and I had on a normal collard shirt my hair was kinda messy didnt gel today. I looked pretty much like your average college white-guy.

I saw her coming and there were a few hot blonde girls around which made me sketchy about talking to her because I didn't want them to see this and associate me as someone who only dates "black" girls, cause I know how willing people are to categorize, so I almost didn't say anything as she got nearer.

(BTW i dont discriminate when it comes to ***** :p)

But then something hit me. I was attracted to her, it didn't matter what color she was I wasn't gonna let this oppurtunity slide away. I said "Hi" and smiled and she seemed very suprised but said "Hi" back to me and smiled really big. Perfect white teeth. She sat down next to me when there was an empty bench close.
I stopped thinking about her as a "black" girl and just did my thing.

Convo went smooth as **** we laughed so hard, I introduced myself and she said she had noticed me around campus for a while, which was a major confidence booster. Some gorgeous blonde came up to her and started chatting with her, you know the abercrombie and fitch type, they seemed to be good friends and when she walked away I immediately started asking questions about who she was and she was laughing and saying shes single and she'd introduce me If I liked.

I paused for a sec to light a cigarette and get a book out, when some semi-dirty looking black guy comes up and starts trying to talk to the girl next to me. I got a call so i answered it and while i was chatting, I was kinda listening to what was taking place next to me. This girl stated she was out here waiting for her BF who plays football for some UNI i cant remember and the black guy kept up with his persistence.

Eventually he walked away and I asked her so you really waiting for your man, and she said yea and smiled. The whole experience was liberating for some reason I felt like i crossed color boundrys moderately successfully I didn't talk "black" or do anything different then I normally would and I was kinda intrested in doing this to try some of Player_Supreme's :p **** out anyways.

I started getting my **** together and I told her if she has any friends like that one who came up... I'm MORE then willing to get to know them and she laughed and told me she know's alot of pretty girls she could introduce me to, and I said I'll see you around nice meeting you and walked away.

You'd be amazed at who ppl associate with. I think I'm gonna stop being mean to ugly girls, and just girls in general. who knows who the **** ppl know.

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats on that bro, i'm inspired! and yeah, i don't see any reason not to talk it up with as many chicks as possible. you never know who they could introduce you to!

-jlc

Reaction score
I commend you on your approach click...good job holmes. This site needs more field reports like this...where a "man" steps up instead of symping on the sidelines wishing shyt.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D (claps hand in appraise) makes me wanna do tha same. i usually only date black chicks but latelty i've been going out with other races...dont know why it just seems to make u see things diff and opens your mind up..

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude im so jealous theres nothing but blonde white girls around here. I would like to get with a fine black chick, or any other darker race. Or even a nice tanned brunette lol.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
I paused for a sec to light a cigarette and get a book out, when some semi-dirty looking black guy comes up and starts trying to talk to the girl next to me..
A dirty looking black guy tryin to CA' a girl way outta his league? No way :eek: , that never happens, ever :D , LOL